The official "still subbed" topic.

SnapWolf

Because I signed up for 6 months at launch.

Because levelling my first character was about the story and not about loot.

Because I found something that I feel has been missing for a long time in Warcraft.

Because with time and patience, this game could really BE something. It's not there yet, but I can hope.

Maybe, just maybe, Bioware can earn our faith without fleecing our chequebooks.

Maybe, just maybe, Bioware can find a way to apply what they learned about the levelling process to endgame.

Own the Digital Deluxe Pre-order version. Been playing since early access.

Subbed for 6 months out of faith that this would be another great Bioware game.

That was a horrible mistake.

The voice acting is excellent, the storylines for classes are good. But everything else is the same generic MMO for the past decade with voice acting on top.

I really wanted to like this game, but EA hurt it by rushing it out early.

I will stick around until my sub is set to re-up. Here's to hoping they deliver some magic.

I just subbed last week. I was hesitant, because of all the QQing, but after playing the game, I have found I enjoy it and plan on staying. I'm only a level 12 bounty hunter, but I have enjoyed the game and community. The forums are where people are talking their negativity, but I'm here to play the game not the forums.

still subbed. im enjoying the game a lot, ive made a total of 4 characters over 3 servers, 2 republic, 2 empire. i think i found the character i want to stick with, having a lot of fun with my bounty hunter.

there really isnt anything like swtor on the market. other games with similar game mechanics sure, but so does all first person shooters, i mean, there really isnt any sci fi ground/character based mmorpgs out there.

ive always been a fan of star wars and this game is a God send.

thank you bioware, keep plugging away and dont get discouraged!

Still subbed. Have done almost every Ops and FP on my 50. Enjoying endgame for what it is. Have just started levelig my alt. So much fun playing through a whole new story!

If Bioware keeps updating the game with great content I will stay subscribed for years to come. :D