Let us use Blaster Rifles

MandoArc

If changing to rifle will make PTs' animation mimic Vanguards', then HELLLLLL NO. In my opinion PTs have the coolest looking ability animation. If it means sticking with a pistol, then so be it.

This times infinity.

I know some of you need to pretend you can carry a big gun, but I don't need any over-compensatory big gun.

This would require them to associate the Trooper animations with Bounty Hunter skills, witch may be a lot harder then you guys realize.

I don't get the carbine/rifle fascination. A Bounty Hunters main weapons/tools are power armor, flame throwers, rockets, rail shots and grapple. The pistol is just a back up piece, and Jango Fett was plenty cool using one.

Not saying it should never be added, just it's not a priority issue. They got tons of bigger problems to work out, just look at the server populations.

Wrong theres oready mandalorian Bounty hunters in game the use Bounty hunter Animations and it look sweet

This times infinity.

I know some of you need to pretend you can carry a big gun, but I don't need any over-compensatory big gun.

Dont bring real life bs to chance the thread we all know you a 6 son ppl who talk about what they have are allways small

Now back to gameworld Let us use a blaster rifle is not going to kill you if you want to use your pistol cool go for it why do you care if the other guy want to use a rifle

No other class has been given a special case when it comes to weapons and neither should we. Every class has it's own weapon that isn't shared by any other class within its faction (lightsabers excluded). I do just fine with my pistols.

No other class has been given a special case when it comes to weapons and neither should we. Every class has it's own weapon that isn't shared by any other class within its faction (lightsabers excluded). I do just fine with my pistols.

So what this make more sense then a sith warrior running around whit a blaster and last time i check we are the only damn class on game the are force to use what we have and thes a single pistol sith warriors can go and use saber or techblades i think is call Commandos can use blaster rifles or assault cannons Sith in same Sabers or techblade and techstaff dont give me the no Other class BS

So what this make more sense then a sith warrior running around whit a blaster and last time i check we are the only damn class on game the are force to use what we have and thes a single pistol sith warriors can go and use saber or techblades i think is call Commandos can use blaster rifles or assault cannons Sith in same Sabers or techblade and techstaff dont give me the no Other class BS

Smuggler is bound to pistols aswell (1 for scoundrel, 2 for gunslinger). Stop complaining about something trivial as a rifle. Most attacks and skills you don't even use your weapon to begin with.

Edited by Rogashi

• 1 month later...
Yeah, one handed pistol seems off with my Powertech. Supposed to be all tanky but looks like it's holding a .22 revolver. You'd expect a tank to look menacing and carry a big weapon.

Eventhough over 95% of your total damage doesnt come from your gun. :p

I honestly think it is not "using" a pistol that's bothering most people. It's the fact that most pistols look absolutely ridiculous in design AND scale. I personally would like a sawed off shotgun instead of a rifle. You want a huge rifle, go play a Vanguard. I guarantee you, you will be running back to your PT purely for aesthetic reasons. PTs have arguably the coolest looking animation which I wouldnt trade for using a rifle.

Eventhough over 95% of your total damage doesnt come from your gun. :p

I honestly think it is not "using" a pistol that's bothering most people. It's the fact that most pistols look absolutely ridiculous in design AND scale. I personally would like a sawed off shotgun instead of a rifle. You want a huge rifle, go play a Vanguard. I guarantee you, you will be running back to your PT purely for aesthetic reasons. PTs have arguably the coolest looking animation which I wouldnt trade for using a rifle.

I am going to have to agree with Agooz the main thing I guess is us PT's want better built/designed guns also I also feel that PT's should be able to choose what they want to use rifle or pistol... I have always been jealous of the trooper weapons and would like to see PT's with some rifle skins.