Rakghoul Pandemic complete walkthrough

cosmasterkiller

The fastest route as an Imp I found was to go in the following order of the locations posted. 1,2,3,7,9,11,10,8,12,6,5,4. Then Qt to ridgeside. This gives you an anticlockwise route once you leave the dune sea area via the northern route and avoids all the backtracking you do if you follow the OP's listed locations via his order.

Or you can do 4,5,6,12,8,10,11,9,7,3,2,1, which is probably the easiest way for reps then qt to your relevant nearest outpost.

Updated the post to reflect your recommended order. Thank you very much.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to pick up 'Hybrid Strain' on two of my 50 chars but not on the third, all had picked only light side choices and completed the previous 2 days of daily missions (all had the boots and gloves from the previous day). I spent almost 30 mins slaughtering Infected Sandpeople and it just woouldn't give it up.

Hopefully it will let me catch up today, or at least get the thing so I can work through it.

I was able to pick up 'Hybrid Strain' on two of my 50 chars but not on the third, all had picked only light side choices and completed the previous 2 days of daily missions (all had the boots and gloves from the previous day). I spent almost 30 mins slaughtering Infected Sandpeople and it just woouldn't give it up.

Hopefully it will let me catch up today, or at least get the thing so I can work through it.

I did all of my dailies previously and was not able to pick it up either...

I did all of my dailies previously and was not able to pick it up either...

Doing the dailies yesterday, I found that it was bugging out. I had all 3 security keys (even showed in my mission items) but the quest wouldn't update. after about 30 minutes it finally updated. The patch on Tuesday may have bugged some things out. Haven't done dailies today, will do them later tonight, but curious if other people are bugging out after tuesday.

seems if your behind you will have to catch up by doing the dailies that you can do and then come back the next day and you will be able to do the next one in succession.

Yes exactly, and with the end of the event on the 24th it would appear to be a very limited opportunity to complete all of the dailies.

Yes exactly, and with the end of the event on the 24th it would appear to be a very limited opportunity to complete all of the dailies.

Darn the 24th huh...well guess my new Sith alt has no hope in this haha, oh well...my main Commando is happy so far with his 9/9 codex..but man...he is running out of bank space fast... :p

Darn the 24th huh...well guess my new Sith alt has no hope in this haha, oh well...my main Commando is happy so far with his 9/9 codex..but man...he is running out of bank space fast... :p

Well I think your alt can get everything, unless there is something we don't know. The full codex entry can be done in a single day. For the items you get from the Rakghoul DNA Samples, you can get a lot of samples by hanging out in the fleet. So you are still in good shape. ;)

Thanks for the guide and Thank you Bioware for this event, we see a new life for Pvp in Tatooine and this event is very nice thanks I like it :)

I completely agree, it's a blast to be using Tatooine for a dynamic event like this. I look forward to more dynamic events in the future.

Well I think your alt can get everything, unless there is something we don't know. The full codex entry can be done in a single day. For the items you get from the Rakghoul DNA Samples, you can get a lot of samples by hanging out in the fleet. So you are still in good shape. ;)

Haha pretty much made him a few days ago, only level 13 sith :p

But meh...founder title > containment officer

And it's not like the new armor will be that unique haha..everyone will have the ability to wear it...hmm a level 13 with no speeder and dead poor going to Tatooine....I think I won't cry over that alt hehe.

Something else I found about the daily missions:

You NEED to do the previous mission to do the one after it on the next day, no matter what. For example:

Mission 1 (blood sample) is done on day 1. Mission 2 is available on day 2, as well as mission 1.

Missions 1 and 2 are done on day 2. Missions 1, 2, and 3 are available on day 3.

Mission 3 is done on day 3. Missions 1 and 4 are available on day 4, but NOT missions 2 and 3 as you did not meet the prerequisites for them.

Found this out with my guardian, who's running only the "new" daily missions each day and not the previous ones.

Thursday 4-19 daily

Newly Infected

Datapad near outbreak pure blood sample

approach sand people camp go right at the datacron past two sandpeople banners and a datapad is laying in the sand

objective is to inspect 5 infested dewbacks around outpost largona in jundland.

reward is belt and chest piece

Edited by Iiyria

Dangit, I wish they didn't make it two armor pieces for this one quest. Means if I want it on my "only the new daily each day" person I have to do all the dailys for another few days to become re-eligible for this one.

I'm interested to see if there will be another daily tomorrow or not.