Rakghoul Pandemic complete walkthrough

cosmasterkiller

I just go my crimson rakling. Got the buff, which you dont really need the entire time. I ended up dying, and didnt feel like getting it back. BUT when i went to finally retrieve this pet, I did not get it. Not until i did the Outbreak Daily, did it reward me the rakling.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems in order to to [passenger list] You must have done quests yesterday (at least the boots quest) My alt which did all quests on Sunday could pick it up however my alt which just started today could not. Seems to be only 1 new equipment quest per day. I confirmed this with other people who had the same issue.

Anyone confirm if you had to do ALL the quests yesterday to get the next armor quest today (post-gloves) or if just doing the "new quest" will still grant the next armor piece? Because if they haven't been able to nail that down yet, I'll be able to check when I get home - did every quest on two characters including the one for yesterday, then on a third did ONLY the quest for yesterday. Figure this might save time for people who do it with multiple characters or with limited time.

Also, odd change to the site.

Looks good guys... Couple of questions...

1. Does the armor scale properly for Light, Medium, Heavy or is it like the other "social" armor????

2. Can I get a full set of the armor (dailies) if I start on my BH today?

3. Any idea how long this will last for???

Ok how do you begin this quest? I watched the TV broadcast, clicked on the escape pod and killed the rakgoul, and checked the medical supplies and kill the rakgoul... no quest...

What gives?

Over by the speeder should be a terminal with the quest once you've gotten all the buffs from the TV, crashed pod and med supplies.

I've been doing them all every day. Today I got a new one that gave the pants. Had to scan wreckage and fight infected Jawas.

Did it start by the shipwreck, or somewhere else? Just trying to gather info so I can maximize my already diminished time tonight.

As for the armor's weight classification, it's light armor. Good if you want a bulky armor-sporting sage without too much effort put into social point grinding.

I got it by Lorgana Outpost while killing Infected Sandpeople for their wraps. Something I looted off the Infected Sandperson started the daily to scan wreckage and kill Infected Jawas. The Jawas spawn when you scan the wreckage.

I got it by Lorgana Outpost while killing Infected Sandpeople for their wraps. Something I looted off the Infected Sandperson started the daily to scan wreckage and kill Infected Jawas. The Jawas spawn when you scan the wreckage.

Ok, cool. Thanks for the info on that one. I'll have to try it with my guaridan then, see if she gets it.

This is a totally cool warzone, or whatever it's been considered, I've had a blast on my server playing this area. I do have to say the "Infection Parties" are pretty funny. The expirence i had was after a few infections, you have to take the antidote, then click on the symbol above your UI to click off the 6hr cool down. Then you start the infection process all over again. Every "pop" you earn 5 Rakghoul DNA which can be used for trade and to get a white Rakghoul pet (I'm sure some of this has been mentioned). I know there are some people who aren't happy about the pvp environment (I'm on a PvE server) and are upset about 4 lvl 50 Imps camping out and jump lower level players. I've had a few lvl 50 Imps jump me as well (I got one back when one of the lvl 50s from guild came along, lol). It's been a great expirence. Keep it up!!

So, based on getting the boots on Sunday , the gloves yesterday with a new quest and the pants today with a new quest. One might assume that this plague will be around for at least 2 more days if they don't do the waistwrap and bracers. I am so looking forward to getting the whole outfit. Can't wait to see my sorcerer in full containment gear casting lighting. :eek:

I ran three characters last night and two of them couldn't pick up the passenger list quest.

• The first was infected and entered the area in a group with one other person. My groupmate was able to pick it up but not me
  • The 2nd entered the area and was able to pick it up.
  • The third also was denied.

Others have also reported the problem.

Anyone know what might be causing this? Can you pick it up if infected? Is it level based?

Edited by Owsley

Plague seems bugged, been hours in the same zones with it and never gone past "lightheaded".

I had issues with this yesterday and what I did was take the antidote, and then click on the small image of it above your UI character name to turn off the 6hr cool down. It resets the your infection rate.

Edited by JediTev
miss type

Also to let everyone know you can repeat all of the quest except for Tracking the origin. Tracking the origin once you do it you will not be able to pick up the mission again. you can still get the 'On the trail' buff by watching the tv, clicking the pod, and watching the rakghoul get fried but it wont award you the mission.

All the others you can repeat. By repeating the missions you'll be awarded extra dna samples that can be traded in to the Jawa vendor north of the wreckage.

A note to players; bosses for some of the missions scale to lvl so if your in a group it'll scale to the highest member of the group. ie a lvl 30 and level 35 together in party will spawn a lvl 35 boss. I'm talking to you Captain magnus!

Also today the jawa's got infected and we get pants, who wants to bet on tommorows quest? Mandos or the Geonosans?

Edited by Frog_brains