Major fail BW on the Rakghoul infestation... faction imbalance again!

poobacca

Reps CANT ever get the world bosses for this otherwise great event. The imps outnumber us 3 or more to 1, and once they get theirs they just camp it and prevent us from getting it. Nice going BW, might as well just give everything to the imps.

Dont you know yet that there is a SEVERE faction imbalance that makes this impossible for Republics?

Autopsy of a negative post :

1)Bioware in the title : check

2) Fail in the title : check

3) Major in the title : check

4) Random qq'ing about game mechanics that are the basic definition of an MMORPG : Check

Wait a few days, get more friends, go during calm hours.

But most of all, PLEASE, do not contribute to the incessant negativity that plagues those forums...

Edited by JonathanCP

Wait a few days, get more friends, go during calm hours.

But most of all, PLEASE, do not contribute to the incessant negativity that plagues those forums...

the cumulative "incessant negativity" is the reason they have done as much fixing the game as they have to this point. if no one ever criticized the game you would have been stuck with a larger pos than the current pos you are playing.

Reps CANT ever get the world bosses for this otherwise great event. The imps outnumber us 3 or more to 1, and once they get theirs they just camp it and prevent us from getting it. Nice going BW, might as well just give everything to the imps.

Dont you know yet that there is a SEVERE faction imbalance that makes this impossible for Republics?

If you don't like getting beaten, go play with the rest of the children on a PVE server. If you choose to play on a PVP server expect stuff like this to happen. When you chose the PVP server there was fair warning given to you by BW.

Edited by jemcleod

If you don't like getting beaten, go play with the rest of the children on a PVE server. If you choose to play on a PVP server expect stuff like this to happen. When you chose the PVP server there was fair warning given to you by BW.

That's not entirely true. I play on a pve server and people have been crying non stop about the mean old Imperials ailing folk in the quest areas. Apparently people haven't figure out how to group up and/or deflag.

It takes five minutes inside a cantina to deflag.

I play on Lord Adraas, and have been ganked four times today by level 50 Imps, I'm currently a level 32 JK just trying to get through the planet.

How did I get flag every single time? I had Imp players run up to me and blow up, that flags you. about 80 percent of the players in Tat right now are flagged, it's complete chaos. I love this event, it really shows that when chaos comes rolling, people turn into total douchebags.

I play on Lord Adraas, and have been ganked four times today by level 50 Imps, I'm currently a level 32 JK just trying to get through the planet.

How did I get flag every single time? I had Imp players run up to me and blow up, that flags you. about 80 percent of the players in Tat right now are flagged, it's complete chaos. I love this event, it really shows that when chaos comes rolling, people turn into total douchebags.

Hey, I'm on LA too! About two hours ago we had a roving Republic Ops group taking care of flagged Imp players, it could still be going on.

Edited by Kaphik

Honestly, its bad on every server, but u know what, my server reps, joined together and faced rolled the imps countless times to get the world bosses done, and will continue to do so. you should get your reps to ban together and do the same.

Spoken like a typical imp.....

The content should be equally achievable for both factions. That isn't the case due to faction imbalance. I liked the PvP, but there is no point when you CANT win due to being outnumbered, regardless of server type.

Not on my PVP server.

There was almost a couple of dozen imps and reps and not one of them attacked each other.

Heck, even one rep saved me from dieing even though he could have just one shotted me.

Not on my PVP server.

There was almost a couple of dozen imps and reps and not one of them attacked each other.

Heck, even one rep saved me from dieing even though he could have just one shotted me.

One of the Imps that killed me literally chased me down for 10 seconds lol..

Like come on, what's the point of that?

the cumulative "incessant negativity" is the reason they have done as much fixing the game as they have to this point. if no one ever criticized the game you would have been stuck with a larger pos than the current pos you are playing.

oh please...don't flatter yourself. BW knows the issues of their game...they certainly don't need the voluminous QQing that goes on around here.

Hey, I'm on LA too! About two hours ago we had a roving Republic Ops group taking care of flagged Imp players, it could still be going on.

That's how you take care of it. Running around solo or with a couple buddies ain't gonna do anything if the other faction is organized. You got to organize yourself and kick some ***.

It'll only flag you if you're infected by the explosion.

Had a pair of 50 Imps on Eidolon run up and explode on me.

I have the vaccine buff. No flag. Get it, you should be worry-free after.