Bioware keep the event

Okovango

It will be a week or so long, maybe 2. I don't want them to keep it though. That wouldn't make it special. I like the idea that some people (including myself) miss out on things. It makes the world feel more unique.

Please keep this event for awhile! Im currently unable to play due to crashing. I don't want to miss out on this awesome event due to whatever issue my client has! KEEP IT FOR A LONG TIME PLEASE!!!!!!!!

It will be a week or so long, maybe 2. I don't want them to keep it though. That wouldn't make it special. I like the idea that some people (including myself) miss out on things. It makes the world feel more unique.

I'm with you on this. As much as I'd love to participate in this, right now I'm too busy with work to enjoy it as much as I'd like.

Having a lot of singular, limited events is awesome.

Oh, please keep this for at least a week. I did the dailies today but panic-re-vaccinated when I went lightheaded (before knowing what full infection and splat would reap).

I like the fact that we were given little forewarning besides vendors everywhere selling the vaccine- I wondered about that on Voss a couple days ago.

Just fun, is all I can say, even soloing. I have yet to hear the annoying fleet announcement(s) so when I (hopefully) get back on in a bit I'm headed there first.

My guess is they will be doing this event (spread across multiple planets) on a regular basis. The simple fact that there are a few different rewards that would take a very long time to get the DNA samples for implies they will be doing this event either for a long time so people can get at least one of the major rewards or they will do it as a regular event that happens every so often.