Infected Companion Lockboxes

Shrilokka

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, definitely RNG idea with a companion lockboxes being a huge mistake from BW.

That is a rather good and effective way to annoy and even enrage players. RNG is ok when it used in general game play but in time limited events it just enrage people.

I really hope that BW will do something with a lots of duplicate boxes and provide some way to exchange them.

My boxes so far -

6 Kira Carsen

4 Malavai Quinn

4 Mako

2 Corso Rigs

2 Andronikos Revel

1 Tharan Cedrax

The reward I'd like most from this event is the Elara customization.

I'm up to seventeen purchases, with something like seven Kiras and five Revels. That's 340 DNA samples, the equivalent of four crystals and change, and roughly 20 hours of gameplay (no, I didn't do the AFK-on-the-fleet-all-night thing). There are two days remaining in the event and at this point I don't feel particularly good about my chances of acquiring this one simple vanity item, and there's no consolation for my wasted time because I can't do anything with the pile of useless customizations I've acquired.

BioWare, I love your game, and I've loved most of this event, but don't ever do this random lottery ticket nonsense ever again. Just put the rewards on the vendor, set the price and let people work toward what they want.

Did you ever get repeats? Or were all of them unique?

I bought 6 boxes today, got 4 Elara Dorne.

The reward I'd like most from this event is the Elara customization.

I'm up to seventeen purchases, with something like seven Kiras and five Revels. That's 340 DNA samples, the equivalent of four crystals and change, and roughly 20 hours of gameplay (no, I didn't do the AFK-on-the-fleet-all-night thing). There are two days remaining in the event and at this point I don't feel particularly good about my chances of acquiring this one simple vanity item, and there's no consolation for my wasted time because I can't do anything with the pile of useless customizations I've acquired.

BioWare, I love your game, and I've loved most of this event, but don't ever do this random lottery ticket nonsense ever again. Just put the rewards on the vendor, set the price and let people work toward what they want.

Think this is BWs way to really mess with us, Elara Dorne was the one I wanted the least, next to Kira Carsen (I dont play my tropper, and wont for a long time, and dont have enough char slots to make a JK)

Edited by Tigalo