Your most preferred to least preferred warzone

Marvinz

Huttball > Nova / Voidstar > Civil War

The simple fact that there must be people only watch a node (with absolutely no action because no inc) in civil war is really breaking it for me. Nova and voidstar are both pretty cool, but not as fun as Huttball.

All of the above are bad. PVP is terrible now.

before 1.2? Huttball because it was 80% of the games I played. We would always face the same teams (and same faction) there.

Order now of fav to least?

VoidStar --> Alderan --> New one --> Huttball.

Shadomen

Edited by shadomen

Novare for the moment (have only played a small handful of times due to busy) > Voidstar > Alderann > Huttball

My reasoning that Voidstar is so high is that one can technically do alot on your own (in terms of defence). This is not myself admitting I am not a team player, i support team playing, BUT when it comes to that match in defence, I, a tank, can defend much easier than one can defend in other matches. This is why those defence matches with channeling speed is something I enjoy. Obviously if the team does not contribute to the match generally we will lose, I'm not a one man army, but as an assassin tank, I can contribute much more than I can in huttball. (felt the need to clarify voidstar because it seems to have alot of hate). Furthermore; I don't like travelling time in Alderann so it takes a close 3rd place. Novare is a ton of fun as it stands though.

1. Let's play Huttball! — So much variety. So many surprises.

2. Novarre Coast — Some of this is probably novelty. I also really like how often the nodes get captured and recaptured. It keeps the game moving.

3. Civil War — Aldaraan is unspectacular, but solid.

4. Voidstar — Has its moments, but there are times when it feels like nothing I do will have an effect on the game. I would also enjoy it more if there were more 6-6 ties than 0-0 ties.