Rakghoul World Event

Almar

I'm also having this issue. I tried using the serum to remove the debuff, but once I got reinfected nothing happened. I just got stuck on "Feverish". Tried getting killed in a Warzone next, and that did nothing either.

Why is it bugged?

i got infected to feverish last night, I was going on a guild op so I used the serum to clear it,

Log in this morning and start on where i left off on tat, got infected again and now im all green and plagued.. so hope it fixes for you on a log out.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- 501, -321 Northwest of Mos Anek

Anyone able to find this one???

I found it, it's in the heroic area, with the crashed spaceship.

And BTW Bio, why did you put this peice of wreckage in a area that low level Republic players have a next to impossible time getting to since level 50 Champ Imp guards are in the way? It's bad enough that Trooper and Smuggler companion quests are in this area. But of course make it easy for the Imps...

And BTW Bio, why did you put this peice of wreckage in a area that low level Republic players have a next to impossible time getting to since level 50 Champ Imp guards are in the way? It's bad enough that Trooper and Smuggler companion quests are in this area. But of course make it easy for the Imps...

Thanks!

I'm also having this issue. I tried using the serum to remove the debuff, but once I got reinfected nothing happened. I just got stuck on "Feverish". Tried getting killed in a Warzone next, and that did nothing either.

Why is it bugged?

I am also having the same problem.... I get Lightheaded and it never go beyond that.

I waited for over an hour the first time and nothing. Then I used the vaccine on myself, then clicked off the vaccine and got Lightheaded again. Still nothing and it's been over an hour again!

Bug. If you do not get 2nd stage of disease after 10min go kill yourself or do something what cures you and try again. It happened to me 2 times yesterday.

If you don't explode after 10min of 2nd stage - bug also.

Edited by Elendil_PL

Bug. If you do not get 2nd stage of disease after 10min go kill yourself or do something what cures you and try again. It happened to me 2 times yesterday.

If you don't explode after 10min of 2nd stage - bug also.

Those aren't bugs. You get a random chance every 10 minutes to transform, if you don't your next chance comes around in the next 10 mins, and so on, each time you grip yourself and the spikes come out your back.

Random is random, so please don't argue this point, as it has been an argument you cannot win since MMo's first appeared.

Also to the OP, your guide is very detailed, and thank you for providing it, however your site layout is horrific. It looks like a Geocities site >_>

Those aren't bugs. You get a random chance every 10 minutes to transform, if you don't your next chance comes around in the next 10 mins, and so on, each time you grip yourself and the spikes come out your back.

Random is random, so please don't argue this point, as it has been an argument you cannot win since MMo's first appeared.

Also to the OP, your guide is very detailed, and thank you for providing it, however your site layout is horrific. It looks like a Geocities site >_>

So lightheaded to Fever is random every 10mins?

I don't know if that's how that should be considering all my friends had it go lightheaded to fever with no problems.

I'm glad people are finding something fun to do. This is a nice break from the pvp forums (to hear that people are having fun). Personally I can't get interested in the event; it just smacks too much of WoW for my tastes. The first time I got splashed with the disease, I had nightmare flashbacks of the WotLK ghoul event that got so out of hand. But don't let me drag you down.

Enjoy!

There is a tunnel from The Dune Sea to that area...

Die?

Try jumping over the rail in fleet.

This didn't work for me. :)

EDIT - It has now worked for me, but only once so far. I jumped over the rail on the Fleet immediately after going from Lightheaded to Feverish. Not sure if that matters. Going to get infected and wait until I puke once and then try again, to see what happens.

Edited by Jennasydal

You do know that aside from the 20 minutes it takes to trigger, you can jump off into a "bottomless" area like over the rails at Coruscant- and respawn with no repair bill, instantly cured.

And you get compensated for dying with tokens for the event vendors if you let it run it's course. Herp and derp less, play more.

This doesn't actually work.

maybe we need to collect whole set of Containment officer to receive a title?

No i did the 3 world bosses yesterday and got the "Containment Officer" title on my Sorcerer.

EDIT: well unless there is another title, i guess.

The quest for the pods wasn't up yesterday, my guess would be a new one each day to gather the parts for a complete set.

Edited by Zilik

No i did the 3 world bosses yesterday and got the "Containment Officer" title on my Sorcerer.

EDIT: well unless there is another title, i guess.

The quest for the pods wasn't up yesterday, my guess would be a new one each day to gather the parts for a complete set.

I hope not because if it started yesterday then i've already missed one part

than it's bugged(

I killed 3 too but don't receive the title

I have seen some posts saying it is, or saying just the main tank gets it (also a bug). But for myself and the 15-20 people we had it worked, and all we did was the 3 world bosses.

Xeedan on Krayt Dragon

I hope not because if it started yesterday then i've already missed one part

No the quest from yesterday is still there, just another quest for the next one had been added. I did them today again, and got the choice of the boots again (the first piece from the quest) and today (from the newly opened quest) the gloves.

Id guess you could wait for the last day, run them all and have the whole set.

No the quest from yesterday is still there, just another quest for the next one had been added. I did them today again, and got the choice of the boots again (the first piece from the quest) and today (from the newly opened quest) the gloves.

Id guess you could wait for the last day, run them all and have the whole set.

Oh ok cool, thanks :) I've yet to log in and check the event out so had no idea it was going on until a friend told me earlier