Rakghoul World Event

Almar

Not really, standard sets consist of 5 pieces; head, chest, legs, hands, feet.

PvP sets are the only ones I know of with matching bracers (and earpieces and implants), but even then, they're not part of the proper set, since they don't contribute to set bonuses.

Vendetta Gear and Scorpion Gear are the two that quickly come to mind. Both these sets come with matching Bracers and Belts.

Vendetta Set on Torhead.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This set has 6 for it right now the chest, boots, gloves, pants, helm, and belt so that is why I think there should be bracers.

Yeah, I just found out about the belt, it's from the same quest as the chest, you choose one or the other. No word on bracers yet.

Yesterday I got the gloves, boots and legs.

Today I also got the gloves, boots and legs.

I checked the datapad near the murals repeatedly today. Nothing. No quest marker. Not clickable.

With only a few days left. Could anyone suggest why I didn't get "Newly Infected" today?

Because I still want my chest, belt and bracers and don't want to leave it too late before I figure out why I'm missing out.

I checked the datapad near the murals repeatedly today. Nothing. No quest marker. Not clickable.

With only a few days left. Could anyone suggest why I didn't get "Newly Infected" today?

Because I still want my chest, belt and bracers and don't want to leave it too late before I figure out why I'm missing out.

that should be the quest I get today so I will let you know in about an hour when I head out to tat. First, I am cooking up some shrimp for dinner!

You're missing the one for the helmet. "Pure Virus Sample", perhaps the easiest quest there is. There's a shipping manifest by the crash site. Click it and it will direct you to go to one of the settlements.

Added:

[Daily] Pure Virus Sample

Collect 6 Pure Virus Samples

For this quest you need to collect 6 Pure Virus Samples from whatever town it tells you to collect them from (different for Imperials and Republic players). There are boxes attached to the buildings that contain these, open up the box and take out the sample. Rinse and repeat 5 more times and you're all done! Occasionally an infected wookie will come out and attack you but you can easily dispose of him.

[Daily] Newly Infected

Search 5 Infected Dewback Corpses

The Infected Dewbacks that you need for this quest can be found west of Outpost Largona for Republic and probably the same area for Imperials but I can't confirm that 100% yet. Once you search the Dewback you'll get credit for the quest but you will also have to kill the Rakghouls that pop out and attack you. Or you can just run away and let them leash but killing them is definitely easier.

You're missing the one for the helmet. "Pure Virus Sample", perhaps the easiest quest there is.

Thank you. Found it this morning before the reset. So that just saved me the day.

So the sequence so far seems to be :-

Boots

Gloves

Leggings

Helmet

Chest or Belt

Edit: Removed Wrist, since I haven't seen it yet.

Edited by Woetoo
Removed Wrist, since I haven't seen it yet.

Thank you. Found it this morning before the reset. So that just saved me the day.

So the sequence so far seems to be :-

Gloves

Boots

Leggings

Helmet

Chest/Belt

Wrist

If you've found one for the wrist, let us know, so far the last known one is the infected dewback corpses for the chest/belt.

If you've found one for the wrist, let us know, so far the last known one is the infected dewback corpses for the chest/belt.

Personally no. Someone mentioned it - perhaps it was wishful thinking on their part (and mine).

For those wanting to know what to spend their final DNAs on... In a few months or weeks the crystals will probably be going for a couple mil each but the Customizations will probably never be around again and will always be unique. It depends highly on the type of person you are!

For those wanting to know what to spend their final DNAs on... In a few months or weeks the crystals will probably be going for a couple mil each but the Customizations will probably never be around again and will always be unique. It depends highly on the type of person you are!

i got 3 :) 1 i used and 2 are in the "bank" i think the most popular ones for sale in the future will be the pvp crystal and the +crit

Please I beg... bring back Jeelvic the Jawa so that the casual can trade in the Rakghoul samples. I worked very hard to get the samples in my limited time and missed the cut-off because of RL.

Please bring the Jawa back for a limited time.

• 1 month later...
Please I beg... bring back Jeelvic the Jawa so that the casual can trade in the Rakghoul samples. I worked very hard to get the samples in my limited time and missed the cut-off because of RL.

Please bring the Jawa back for a limited time.

I'd have to agree with this... I'm in the service and don't have the free schedule to go about as I please as much as most people.... would be nice to be able to get rid of my DNA samples.