Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Rakghoul World Event

Almar

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated the guide with:

"How many Rakghoul DNA Samples can you get in a day from the dailies?" - You can get 11 in total from doing all of the dailies.

"Is there any other way to get Rakghoul DNA Samples aside from the dailies?" - Getting infected and "exploding" and infecting other players around you will reward you with more Rakghoul DNA samples. You can do this as many times as you want a day. In order to get infected fight the Rakghouls in the daily area or have another player explode by you and infect you. (Stand around on fleet long enough this is bound to happen)

Keep the posts coming as they are giving me ideas for new questions and portions for the guide!

Hmm. Seems I can not find the third "item" to click on in Mos Ila to start off the Imp version of the Pub quest. Anyone know where?

My friend and I can't seem to find it, either. We're still looking. Will update if we come across it.

EDIT:

All right. We did find the Imperial medical crate. Here's a picture of my map. I'm standing next to the crate.

Edited by Quind

you get 11 from the dailies

and there is another pvp orientated quest where you have to infect 10 enemy players..(havent finished that

also if you die from the infection that gives you 5 per death

Where do i get this quest i cant seem to obtain it?

How do I get the daily to infect ppl? I've been Feverish for a while and have died multiple times but didn't blow up? People in general got mad at me so.... Yeah...

You get the daily by exploding =D

Hey Almar, you may need to change your post. I just had a Guildie lvl 37 do the quests

Regards

Wolf

Edit 1 - ok your guide is now accurate, just the post here is lagging :-)

pretty sure I changed the guide here, if not it is lagging! =X

About those Infected Companion Lockboxes.. why the bleep did it give me an Infected Tharan Cedrax customization? Last time I checked I was a Bounty Hunter, Not a Jedi Consular :eek:

Is it supposed to be totally (or stupidly) random?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.