50 minute wait..

Tifflez

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

coz it is the only FULL server on EU. Many ppl rerolled here from dead servers. Blame BW for not letting us transfer.

In what way would a transfer help? The issues would be exactly the same.

I finish work at 9pm, so normally most of the kids are in bed ready for school in the morning, but with it being the weekend the queues are always higher unfortunately.

But yeah with Biosuck not allowing transfers to take place, it's causing a lot of issues for our server as people are rerolling here as people mentioned due to others being empty or very low in population.

They need to merge 70% of their servers to combat this problem. They made too many servers too quickly and ended up with a lot of unused hardware.

Also waiting, happy to wait too! Read loads about ghost servers where its impossible to get a group etc while installing the game a couple of weeks ago and last thing I wants to get stuck on a dead end server!

I've only found its difficult to get on during the weekend after 6pm (Friday/Saturday and Sunday) which isn't all that bad!

In what way would a transfer help? The issues would be exactly the same.

my mistake, I was thinking about server merges. But if they allowed transfer to specific servers only it would solve by itself, don't ya think? I mean players would populate those servers.

I actually rerolled a character on free nads, so I guess im one of those that makes the ques however i've not logged on since 1.2 until tonight. place number 780 in que ;)

Well us brits do like to que for things. Its very interesting to see a server with people on it. I just wish I could find a super friendly helpful guild and make some new friends because previously I levelled from 1-50 playing the single player version of Swtor.

LOL you are whining about server queues? what the hell... its not their fault its everyone else rerolling onto freedom nadd and you expect there not to be a queue??

some people are just plain stupid.

coz it is the only FULL server on EU. Many ppl rerolled here from dead servers. Blame BW for not letting us transfer.

BTW I also wait in queue.

There are at least three servers with queues on EU, Red Eclipse has a 150 queue.