Exclusive? Um...

xTekwarx

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD. Chances are what you're about to say, has been said already.

Someone from bioware want to shed light on why the Black/green crystal is obtainable from a vendor now? Are you guys even aware of what "Exclusive" means? Seriously, if I had known that this crystal was going to be available in game through normal means? (This one specifically, I have a deep running thing with black/green as a color combination.) Then by god I would have just bought a damn turtlebeach.

Thanks for lying Bioware, and yes, even if Razer sold it, THEY claimed it was exclusive, both on the SWTOR website and on the Razer website.

Edit: By the way, I am NOT referring to the Kaas vendor. This is referring to the daily vendor which IS available to EVERYONE. Confirmed by 2 guildies that do NOT have the headset/mouse/keyboard.

If you bought a poorly made razer product just for the crystal, then that would be your fault.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the first page of QQ, why would I read 3 more pages of it? Lol. The item is still "unique", there are just other items now that look the same - but they are not the same item. People got suckered by marketing terminology.

Because if you don't read the entire thread, you honestly shouldn't be posting in it. As I said, what you've said has been brought up already.

It's purely aesthetics, and if the fact that you don't like other people having access to cool stuff, that's really selfish of you, and should certainly be ashamed of yourself.

This was not the point at ALL. And, even if it was, what, do you like everyone having the same thing? Can you honestly say you want everyone to have every single thing you have in a game? Well, then, I guess have fun with that, and everyone looking exactly the same.

Please render me completely pissed off by releasing the pre-order crystal to everyone BioWare.

Two of my guildies claimed it is as of 1.2...not sure if they're messing with me or not though.

Edited by xTekwarx

Two of my guildies claimed it is as of 1.2...not sure if they're messing with me or not though.

As far as I know, still only obtainable via pre-order and upgradeable on the pre-order vendor. Unless they are letting everyone buy the +4 endurance black/yellow then letting them upgrade it. Which... wouldn't suprise me.

Edited by MordredXIII

Well with everything being the way it is now, why do you need a response from Bioware for this? Why not just live and let live? It's not game breaking in any way, shape or form. It does not impact your ability to do whatever it is you do best in the game. It's purely aesthetics, and if the fact that you don't like other people having access to cool stuff, that's really selfish of you, and should certainly be ashamed of yourself.

Although I know that's not going to happen now, just are now just looking for any excuse to try and get some e-peen action going on.

I don't think its selfish of anyone who went out and bought the Razer peripherals to be somewhat pissed off that items that they thought would be exclusive/unique to them for buying the SWTOR themed peripherals are now available to pretty much everyone. Even if the stats are the different but the colors are the same that is too much, afterall how hard would it have been for them to make these crystals a different color scheme and avoid the aggravation this caused?

I don't think its selfish of anyone who went out and bought the Razer peripherals to be somewhat pissed off that items that they thought would be exclusive/unique to them for buying the SWTOR themed peripherals are now available to pretty much everyone. Even if the stats are the different but the colors are the same that is too much, afterall how hard would it have been for them to make these crystals a different color scheme and avoid the aggravation this caused?

Thanks DDD, a black/purple would've been tight.

As far as I know, still only obtainable via pre-order and upgradeable on the pre-order vendor. Unless they are letting everyone buy the +4 endurance black/yellow then letting them upgrade it. Which... wouldn't suprise me.

If they are doing that... I would be very angry because that color crystal is pretty much the only item from the Digital Deluxe Edition that I used at all for any period of time.

Ah well, it was exclusive at the time, at least now those of us who didn't want to buy a Razer device can get the crystal. :)

Yeah and with all honesty I AM GLAD you can experience the fun color, I'm not disappointed in the player base, it's not your fault. It's Bioware's Devs/Marketing.

Yeah and with all honesty I AM GLAD you can experience the fun color, I'm not disappointed in the player base, it's not your fault. It's Bioware's Devs/Marketing.

Agreed. People seem to think I'm angry at players or something. No. Not in the slightest, as said here, its Devs/Marketing that I'm peeved with.

Yes, you obviously don't understand the conversation. You haven't since the start and I'm guessing you're only here to start fights. So please, leave. Otherwise you're doing nothing but fanning the flames.

I'm going to start a rage thread based on misinformation and lies and when people actually take the time to point out how I'm misrepresenting facts and lying about the basis for the thread I'm going to rage and tell them to leave.

That's how you win the internet.

I sympathize with you, OP and other Razer buyers. Though I'm also kinda glad. See, all the razer products offered weren't wroth the money to get for me. The mouse is inferior to a Naga... I already have a surround sound headset that works wonderfully, and I use a Belkin n52te in addition to my Naga... I don't use a keyboard to play, just to type. So I'm glad I can finally get the color crystal without having to drop a couple of hundred dollars for stuff I don't really need.

But I do sympathize with you guys... it's just like when the VIP lounge got opened up to anyone with a million credits (because that takes so long to get... especially now with all the new dailies). But, unfortunately, Bioware has shown themselves willing to give in to whiners (opening the VIP lounge because people were jelly and felt they weren't VIP's; extending the free month to Legacy Level 6 - which is easy as hell to get; and nerfing the crap out of several classes that didn't need it - only one I supported was the rearranging of Sorc talents... though they didn't need to nerf all their heals). Unfortunately, that's the way things seem to be headed and I won't be surprised if all the exclusive CE contents and the CE store items are made available as well. Players whine enough and it will happen.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD. Chances are what you're about to say, has been said already.

Someone from bioware want to shed light on why the Black/green crystal is obtainable from a vendor now? Are you guys even aware of what "Exclusive" means? Seriously, if I had known that this crystal was going to be available in game through normal means? (This one specifically, I have a deep running thing with black/green as a color combination.) Then by god I would have just bought a damn turtlebeach.

Thanks for lying Bioware, and yes, even if Razer sold it, THEY claimed it was exclusive, both on the SWTOR website and on the Razer website.

Edit: By the way, I am NOT referring to the Kaas vendor. This is referring to the daily vendor which IS available to EVERYONE. Confirmed by 2 guildies that do NOT have the headset/mouse/keyboard.

Did they ever say it was exclusive for all time? Bioware DOES own this game dont they?

Any photos?

So far it seems to be a baseless claim. I don't really have too much interest in doing it since I don't collect minipets, and hate the stupid little wana be werewolf monsters. But I'm assuming theres a hard cap on how many DNA you can earn a day, so how would anyone have even unlocked one yet.

Is he talking about the preorder crystal? Because that's yellow and black, not green and black.

If you buy razor Swtor products you can get the Green and Black crystal as a Bonus. Which was supposed to be an exclusive. I kind of feel shafted too to be honest.

I bought the swtor mouse and i get a +4 endurance green / black crystal and now in 1.2 I can fricking buy the upgraded versions with rakghoul DNA? but not just me, everyone can.

Bioware if you are reading this please upgrade the Razor crystal to match the ones in the store! Or let us turn in our +4 Endurance one for a free lvl 50 green black one.

Edited by Syrellaris

If you buy razor Swtor products you can get the Green and Black crystal as a Bonus. Which was supposed to be an exclusive. I kind of feel shafted too to be honest.

I bought the swtor mouse and i get a +4 endurance green / black crystal and now in 1.2 I can fricking buy the upgraded versions with rakghoul DNA? but not just me, everyone can.

Bioware if you are reading this please upgrade the Razor crystal to match the ones in the store! Or let us turn in our +4 Endurance one for a free lvl 50 green black one.

We can upgrade our original crystals on our capital worlds at the mode vendor for the crystal + 250k, but needless to say, that doesn't really matter too much. Especially with this new one being BOE

I'd posted a similar post only difference being I also had posted the prices of the SW:ToR products and the equal product showing that we indeed paid extra for these perks. USD$10 to $30 per product to be precise, a CS agent closed the post and redirected here (where there is no CS response might I add)

I purchased the entire line of products (USD$615 total spent with discount/shipping) and it's a slap in the face to have something claimed to be unique given to everyone.