Exclusive? Um...

xTekwarx

Maybe you can email him too. might miss out on facebook but email shouldnt miss out.

for those saying the razer crystal is only a +4....it's available for updates actually, the +4 crystal + 250k in turn for same stats as the one given out in the event but without the def rating thingy.

the color looks the same to me though

Doing that in a few, trying to find a place to park my bounty hunter so he doesn't get killed xP

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stop trolling this thread. This is for discussion of the issue, not to tell people "Lol so wut u got cryztal."

As it stands a lot of Razer owners are uncomfortable with just how close the crystal is. Or atleast, thats what we seem to have come to so far.

close but not the same ,as i stated above.im not trolling im stating the facts,which you choose to ignore...not same color,not same stats= not the same.

close but not the same ,as i stated above.im not trolling im stating the facts,which you choose to ignore...not same color,not same stats= not the same.

You are restating things that have been stated many times already. There have also been arguments, disagreements, and valid points made about that statement. Please, by all means, feel free to respond to them directly. However coming in and just saying "LOL NO ARGUMENT OVER" is, trolling.

Its a very direct attempt to anger the people who have a passion for this specific issue. And if it's not? Well, you might want to study how social interaction works a bit.

Maybe you can email him too. might miss out on facebook but email shouldnt miss out.

for those saying the razer crystal is only a +4....it's available for updates actually, the +4 crystal + 250k in turn for same stats as the one given out in the event but without the def rating thingy.

the color looks the same to me though

Email sent to that "cult" email address. Hopefully it will reach him.

You are restating things that have been stated many times already. There have also been arguments, disagreements, and valid points made about that statement. Please, by all means, feel free to respond to them directly. However coming in and just saying "LOL NO ARGUMENT OVER" is, trolling.

Its a very direct attempt to anger the people who have a passion for this specific issue. And if it's not? Well, you might want to study how social interaction works a bit.

well we will have to agree to disagree...do you actually think writing the companies will change anything? everyone already has the crystals,and you arent gonna get a refund of any sort.you are the vocal minority and by biowares statement its obvious that they dont care.

Id like to know what you're trying to achieve with this.

It's not the same colored crystal, you have no claim on an argument anymore. What would you like? Money? Renbursement on your headset? An apology?

The most common agreement if you look over the comments, if some form of change to one of the existing crystals to separate it from the Razer one. As it currently stands they are VERY easy to mistake. Which, takes away from the 'unique' factor of it.

By no means should ANYONE in this thread be arrogant enough to think they'd get a refund, money, or some form of compensation. on their gear. The most extreme route I'd expect to see (and I say extreme HEAVILY.) would be another crystal, or even a title.

That is not really what I want, nor expect, its just the most extreme I can see happening. Also, an apology for misleading sales text would be appreciated. Some of us do feel duped, and even if we are a minority, we do matter. Regardless of what people on the forums like to think, everyone does matter. This isn't like CCP, where our feelings mean nothing. (Kidding CCP, Love you guys.)

well we will have to agree to disagree...do you actually think writing the companies will change anything? everyone already has the crystals,and you arent gonna get a refund of any sort.you are the vocal minority and by biowares statement its obvious that they dont care.

perhaps they can change the razor crystal color or something?:confused:

The most common agreement if you look over the comments, if some form of change to one of the existing crystals to separate it from the Razer one. As it currently stands they are VERY easy to mistake. Which, takes away from the 'unique' factor of it.

By no means should ANYONE in this thread be arrogant enough to think they'd get a refund, money, or some form of compensation. on their gear. The most extreme route I'd expect to see (and I say extreme HEAVILY.) would be another crystal, or even a title.

That is not really what I want, nor expect, its just the most extreme I can see happening. Also, an apology for misleading sales text would be appreciated. Some of us do feel duped, and even if we are a minority, we do matter. Regardless of what people on the forums like to think, everyone does matter. This isn't like CCP, where our feelings mean nothing. (Kidding CCP, Love you guys.)

Alrighty, fair enough.

So far...

1) the Razer crystal is dark green with a black core (Razers trademark colours)

2) the Rakghoul crystal is light green with a black core (the Rakghoul infection colours)

3) the Razer crystal is a permanent item a person can purchase anytime

4) the Rakghoul is a temporary event item

5) the Razer crystal is BOP

6) the Rakghoul crystal is BOE

The only thing the crystals seem to share is the black core and stats...

Edited by illgot

So far...

1) the Razer crystal is dark green with a black core

2) the Rakghoul crystal is light green with a black core

3) the Razer crystal is a permanent item a person can purchase anytime

4) the Rakghoul is a temporary event item

5) the Razer crystal is BOP

6) the Rakghoul crystal is BOE

The only thing the crystals seem to share is the black core and stats...

1 and 2) The crystsals aren't that far apart. In a large amount of lighting they appear the same. Hell, the razer crystal looks like the pre-order crystal in some parts of the fleet. (On low/very low shaders, not sure if that affects it.)

3. No, it isn't. We get 2 when we spawn and thats it actually. Just stating facts.

4. We have no idea how long this crystal will be around, or the event. Could be never ending for all we know.

6. Yes, BOE, and therefor making it easily spreading, and with the similarity between it and the Razer crystal? It is rather upsetting to some Razer players.

To a player who isn't using one? I can understand why this might not be the easiest topic to sympathize with. However, I do ask you try to look at it through our eyes and perception.

I suggest they change the event crystal, black and purple sounds good to me :D

Agreed on that would be awesome, but by Darth Mar's balls, that would hurt the eyes like no tomorrow.

Edited by xTekwarx

1 and 2) The crystsals aren't that far apart. In a large amount of lighting they appear the same. Hell, the razer crystal looks like the pre-order crystal in some parts of the fleet. (On low/very low shaders, not sure if that affects it.)

3. No, it isn't. We get 2 when we spawn and thats it actually. Just stating facts.

4. We have no idea how long this crystal will be around, or the event. Could be never ending for all we know.

6. Yes, BOE, and therefor making it easily spreading, and with the similarity between it and the Razer crystal? It is rather upsetting to some Razer players.

To a player who isn't using one? I can understand why this might not be the easiest topic to sympathize with. However, I do ask you try to look at it through our eyes and perception.

1) the crystals are different shades of green. I am sorry you are colour blind.

2) You can upgrade your Razer crystal at your capitol. Do some research before getting your panties in a knot.

3) You are right, the event may be permanent which means the Rak crystals are worth even less than we thought.

4) The mere fact that the Razer crystals are BOP means they are EXCLUSIVE only to those with the Razer promotion tied to their account.

So let me get this straight. All u "Razer" Players are all crying that "ur" crystals are being given out.

A) No its not "ur" crystals because 1. its a different shade of green, therefore making it different, 2. its a game calm the heck down and act like a mature adult.

B) I remember when the game was first announced with the collectors edition. They said that the CE VIP lounge was for CE buyers only. Now we all know that was false because u can buy a pass on fleet for 1 mil. Do u see posts about that? No because its not a huge deal.

Grow up

1) the crystals are different shades of green. I am sorry you are colour blind.

2) You can upgrade your Razer crystal at your capitol. Do some research before getting your panties in a knot.

3) You are right, the event may be permanent which means the Rak crystals are worth even less than we thought.

4) The mere fact that the Razer crystals are BOP means they are EXCLUSIVE only to those with the Razer promotion tied to their account.

Sir, sir, can I ask you to calm down, SIR! PLEASE CALM DOWN.

Ok, now that you're calm...

1. I'm assuming you've only seen the two screenshots I linked on the OP. These were the best we've gotten. There is one buried in here where you can't even tell the difference. Lighting and backgrounds DO affect the color.

2) Yes, but you get two. Your post suggested that you can obtain more then two, which isn't the case. You never said a thing about the upgrade.

3) yes, worth less, and devaluing the razer more.

4) Not going to respond, this one has been discussed to death already in the earlier pages.

So let me get this straight. All u "Razer" Players are all crying that "ur" crystals are being given out.

A) No its not "ur" crystals because 1. its a different shade of green, therefore making it different, 2. its a game calm the heck down and act like a mature adult.

B) I remember when the game was first announced with the collectors edition. They said that the CE VIP lounge was for CE buyers only. Now we all know that was false because u can buy a pass on fleet for 1 mil. Do u see posts about that? No because its not a huge deal.

Grow up

Stop fishing for comments please. A has been discussed, as has B. I don't appreciate you trying to rile people up.

are you the same people that stand in a line for 5 days to get the brand new iPhone?

No...why does this have anything to do with the rest of the conversation? That isn't even a good comparison.

Anyway, this will be my last post for tonight, and possibly the week. Going on a trip. Try not to get the thread closed by bioware guys! Might drop in at some point during my trip if I can get some stable interwebz.

No...why does this have anything to do with the rest of the conversation? That isn't even a good comparison.

Anyway, this will be my last post for tonight, and possibly the week. Going on a trip. Try not to get the thread closed by bioware guys! Might drop in at some point during my trip if I can get some stable interwebz.

Because it is about exclusivity.

The Razer crystal and Rakghoul crystal look different. My guildmaster runs his Marauder with one Razer crystal and one Rakghoul crystal. Lucky for me he came back to my server just to get the Rakghoul crystal on his main. Unless you are colour blind or just trying to find something to ***** about, they look completely different.

The Razer Crystal is still exclusive because they are BOP.

Edited by illgot