In Game Special event - Happening Now

Owsley

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 7/9 codex entries.

I've completed the quest chain for the pet. I've killed the bantha/rakghoul world bosses. Haven't killed trapjaw.

I completed the crashed wreckage quest chain.

I completed the sand people quest chain.

I haven't exploded anyone.

Is exploding people a codex entry, and trapjaw as well? Because that would make me 9/9.

I've done the explosion quest, just an xp and 5 vaccine reward.

Quest chain for the pet? Is that a codex entry? Where do you get it?

The 9th codex for killing all 3 world bosses is definitely bugged, practically no one gets it aftering kill them all (although there are a very small number of people that have it). As for the title, im going to assume you get it by getting all 9 codex entries.. but its kinda hard when one wont get awarded so not sure.

Where do you get the Origins mission as Republic? I figured out how to get a "On the Trail" buff in Anchorhead by looking at the TV screen, Clicking on the escape pod north of the spaceport and clicking on the medical supplies behind the Cantina but I have no Origins mission. What is the deal here?

Where do you get the Origins mission as Republic? I figured out how to get a "On the Trail" buff in Anchorhead by looking at the TV screen, Clicking on the escape pod north of the spaceport and clicking on the medical supplies behind the Cantina but I have no Origins mission. What is the deal here?

You become ELIGIBLE to get the quest after you have the buffs. You need to take it from... somewhere. I think the taxi place maybe?

After you click the stuff and get the 'On The Trail' buff, there should be a quest to pick up near the speeder.

So, I've been infected I think, but under the effects area, i just have "lightheaded" and it never changes. I've cured myself and gotten reinfected but nothing has happened. any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Yeah it takes about 30 minutes.

You can be attacked and do PVP even if your infected. You can do everything you normally would do.

Edited by DragonAgeOrgins

Sorry if this was asked already - is there a level requirement for the dailies?

Don't think so. I saw a solo lvl 27 get wasted by a lvl 40 quest boss. Most of the mobs around the crash site are Tat level but there are 2 new world bosses (plus the infected current world boss), as well as 40+ mobs that spawn for some things.

Edited by Owsley

??? You do quests and kill world bosses just like any other day. Not sure what the big excitement is about?

Hundreds of people on Tat all fighting, plus on the PvP servers it's all out warfare. Not to mention you can explode on fleet an infect people. :D

You don't see the awesomeness in that?

Edited by Owsley

??? You do quests and kill world bosses just like any other day. Not sure what the big excitement is about?

The excitement is that people did not know it was coming. The cool way your eyes glow when infected. The announced on the loud speaker in the imperial distract and the little video they give you it just creates... excitement naturally and this isn't even without touching the quest or world boss...

I think your confusing doing the dailys and world boss to be infected part