20+ attempts for an augment and no dice?

Hadlis

What is the chance for this to happen? I have made over 20 elegant sniper rifles...This is a skematic I got from investigation after the patch...it is an orange weapon....and I'm using blizz with his +1 to armstech and not a one has popped with an augment slot.

Is there some special procedure I'm missing or is this just more of BW's screwed up RNG system at work.

What is the chance for this to happen? I have made over 20 elegant sniper rifles...This is a skematic I got from investigation after the patch...it is an orange weapon....and I'm using blizz with his +1 to armstech and not a one has popped with an augment slot.

Is there some special procedure I'm missing or is this just more of BW's screwed up RNG system at work.

RNG at work, good luck and have fun!

This whole RNG is complete horse****! I grinded harder pre patch to gain more than enough mats to craft sabers and I have yet to crit any! Now I cant even send my companions out on the 340 missions cuz its already in use. So pretty much it takes more time for me to get mats for a 1-who know chance to crit! Oh and had I known that I could buy that pos droid sensor from someone else's ship I wouldnt have wasted the mil to get one on my ship.

I've been hitting an augment slot 1 in every 5 or 6 sabers and armor I craft. Sometimes, I'll hit it on the first one. Sometimes, many more. I crafted at least 7 Rakata Bracers before I got an augment slot but got an augment slot on my second Rakata Belt. It's all random.

Yup. Doesn't matter if you craft 1 or 1,000,000... the chance is the same each time.

What's worse is you can't re the non aug'd versions for some of the mats back, or even sell the shell (1 credit).

I agreed to do a full set for one of our pvp'ers... Won't be doing that again.

I submitted a ticket, which gave a we will look into this response. So now they're just stacking up in my bank..Still haven't managed to crit the gloves. :mad:

IF the crit crafting chance is 5%, then the chances of crafting 20 items with no crit is close to 36%. Even assuming you double that by using Blizz... still a 12% chance of no crits.

I feel for you. I've used up a ton of mats myself trying to get a full augment set.

Armormech here... I have not kept exact count but estimate about 1 in 10 have been crits.... Wish their was something useful for all the non-augmented orange armor though... been re-selling it to vendor...

I have been selling the augmented gear on GTM for around 110K to 170K.

Is anyone seeing any particular armor piece that sells well?

Edited by Woofpack

Armormech here... I have not kept exact count but estimate about 1 in 10 have been crits.... Wish their was something useful for all the non-augmented orange armor though... been re-selling it to vendor...

I have been selling the augmented gear on GTM for around 110K to 170K.

Is anyone seeing any particular armor piece that sells well?

I couldn't even sell hooligan leggings and jacket at that range -_-