Merc/Commando Healers - wow?

Owynyo

Greetings, PvP Community

Before the patch I was able to solo Merc/Commando healers easily which I know should not be possible. However, now it's getting very hard to impossible and if they're getting crosshealed it's impossible to kill them especially because the damage reduction shield makes them immortal.

It's extremely frustrating to fight against 2 good merc healers who are cross-healing in alderaan. There's no point attacking them and if they're guarded you might aswell quit because most of the time the 4 random people in your team cant interrupt / do acceptable dps.

Sages on the other hand... well, let's just say they have a very bad day if they meet me.

Your thoughts?

Interrupt and burst DPS, you cant do it alone unless you are a Marauder/Sentinel/Guardian/Jugger. Use your Jumps also as Interrupt, your stun, aoe Stun also.

You cant interrupt when they bubble so just stun them when they do.

A Heal Debuff works also on them, Killing Sabo/Commando/BH Healers solo works only against Bad Healers anyway, while you now just need to run behind the good skilled kiting Sorc.

BH/Sabo needs atleast to be focussed by 2 players atm, with guard you need to wear the Tank and him down, or Bring the Healer away from the Tank. With a Enemy Pull/Stun. Then Burst on the Healer. Worked before the Patch works wonders now.

Right now:

Premade or Loose

Premade + Random against 8er stack = Loose

so get 8 People with a good team synergy, Gear, Skill, count 1-3 Queue up. If both teams got a invite one player go in, wait until they are in the same team, rest joins, free win. Maybe a good Challenging game against another Premade.

Else have fun in Premade Faceroll Pugs more easily then ever cause healers got nerf who where before pugging and helping pugs to win.

Errr... no. I'm talking about fighting premade against premade in the middle of alderaan or any major point in another warzone.

If your fighting premade vs premade then your premade should be doing acceptable dps and interupting the right skills. No excuse. Those healers are far from OP.

OP is troll or liar.

PvP damage was buffed, PvP healing was nerfed AND BH healers were nerfed, so if you could do it before the patch, you sure as hell would be able to do it now!

Plus, you shouldn't be able to go and kill two healers as one DPS anyway, that would make healers useless, all you want is to play an overpowered random buttonmasher class.

If your 'premade' can't figure tactics to beat them, then you were simply outplayed by more skilled players. Learn and move on.

I am a merc healer, and I really really hate all of those guys that whined about healers being hard to kill!! It was the only fun I had in PvP matches! Now I can't kill anyone, can barely last long enough to heal Anyone. I hate what all of you did to this class. :mad:

GM's Programmers, All of you trying to please all these dps guys so they can kill healers more easily. PLEASE rebalance the classes because this makes it even Less attractive to become a healer and I'm considering to quit healing! This is ridiculous. Staying alive was all I had.

Damn your complaining boys.....

Please Rebalance the healers!!! This way noone is going to be one.

OP is troll or liar.

PvP damage was buffed, PvP healing was nerfed AND BH healers were nerfed, so if you could do it before the patch, you sure as hell would be able to do it now!

Plus, you shouldn't be able to go and kill two healers as one DPS anyway, that would make healers useless, all you want is to play an overpowered random buttonmasher class.

If your 'premade' can't figure tactics to beat them, then you were simply outplayed by more skilled players. Learn and move on.

They're not a troll or a liar. They're not right, either, lol.

• 2 months later...
Good healers are still good, crappy healers don't stand a rat's chance in the cat ladies house now.

This is how it should be imo.

Commando/Merc healer changes are about the only thing BW got right in 1.2

as a merc healer, i pretty much agree completely with this. right after the patch hit i was upset about how hard they nerfed us. then i realised they didnt nerf us all that bad, i just have to actually try to get away from that mara/sent thats on me now instead of just standing there....