For the love of god change tracer missle animation

Gojigrant

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a valid complaint when its a spell you spam as mutch as u do atm. Doesnt look good, it been sad before but if they could change that animation to something eels that you dont youse as mutch it would be so mutch better

But how does fixing the animation solve the problem of spamming an attack. We are talking about the animation where the missile is launched from the jetpack and the BH leans forward?

But how does fixing the animation solve the problem of spamming an attack. We are talking about the animation where the missile is launched from the jetpack and the BH leans forward?

There's no problem that it's spammed, it's just that the animation looks dumb if it's repeated constantly. The devs already said they would consider switching it with fusion missile which fires from your wrist

The animations for Tracer missile and fusion missile should be swapped imo.

And while they are at it, they should swap names for Rapid scan, with healing scan, since rapid scan is currently the long big heal, and healing scan is the short fast heal.

Edited by Xeikai

Where would I go with this? Love the bh just really hate the animation and as for the previous person saying stop complaining...yes they did do something right because this is my only complaint. So who where and how do I get more feedback on this?

Yeah, for the love of god, please change the animations from tracer missile with fusion missile. Fusion missile just looks so cool and since you have to spam tracer ist would be nice to watch the good animation.

no gamebreaker, just an eye candy...

You guys should just close this thread because the devs said and I quote "we'll take it from here" after we made a poll to switch tracer and fusion before the wipe. They are probably going to switch them soon. They're just focused currently on launch Edited by bobafetea

Indeed this would also be my first complain about the game so far, and it aint really a gamebreaking one :p

as for the looks and stuff...I got a helmet that only covers the eyes and upwards of my head, yet when I talk it sounds like if I wore a mask...Thats just weird :D

I actually kinda like the Tracer missile animation. 2 Mercs next to each other is like a rocket artillery barrage :D With the wrong backback the animation does look kinda dopey, but it's not terrible really.

I guess it's all about taste.

There's no problem that it's spammed, it's just that the animation looks dumb if it's repeated constantly. The devs already said they would consider switching it with fusion missile which fires from your wrist

Link to devs stating this? I dont care either way, this is the first i have heard of a dev acknowledging it.

Link to devs stating this? I dont care either way, this is the first i have heard of a dev acknowledging it.

It was on the old forums so it's gone now. But Georg himself said he would 'take it from here' after two huge polls both said 'switch the animations'.

George also said that he agreed that it should be changed so I am fairly confident that it will change eventually. As for now I am going up the Pyro Tree and when the change is made I will consider a respec into Arsenal. I do like Pyro though so I may just stay in that.

The animations for Tracer missile and fusion missile should be swapped imo.

And while they are at it, they should swap names for Rapid scan, with healing scan, since rapid scan is currently the long big heal, and healing scan is the short fast heal.

this.

and here i am, really thinking all the big threads pre-board-wipe about changing the animation had an effect on the devs. *sigh*

listen guys, if 90% of people in that poll think that the animation sucks ball then it is probably time to change something...

Tracer Missile was a deal-breaker for me. It pretty much ruined the entire Mercenary specialization for me, so yes, I'd say it's a problem.

Pretty sad when 1 animation, spammed or not, makes you not want to roll the class you wanted....not sad on the animations part, sad on your part sir. Next thing you will hear is people quitting because you cant be a wookie.