Weekly reward same as daily?

Jafaya

Took me ages to win 9 games as reps on my server suck, was expecting to get 99x3 and 99x3 reward. Was shocked to get just 99+99! same as daily reward.

Is this working as intended or a bug?

TIA

I have a feeling the current reward system probably wasn't coded to handle more than 1 stack of anything.

Not just the weekly/daily rewards, the whole pvp warzone system is patheticly moddled in 1.2. to go into a warzone earn 15-20 medals only to lose the game and be rewarded with 0-20 coms and no cash is a joke.

I dont understand why we are getting rated wz comms for doing unrated pvp? as many as 99 for a simple daily... I could understand if we got 99 for a weekly but its too much for a daily surely.

People will have most of the rated gear before the wz's even go live.

Took me ages to win 9 games as reps on my server suck, was expecting to get 99x3 and 99x3 reward. Was shocked to get just 99+99! same as daily reward.

TIA

I was talking the same thing with guildies... seems like a bug or an over sight. The list of blunders in this patch keeps getting longer.

TIA

the dailys should reward something like

200 warzone comms and 100 ranked warzone comms

weeklys should reward around

600 warzone comms and 300 ranked warzone comms

this would be better and roughly how it should be

To me i just seems like they are failing on purpose lol. pvp on my server is nonexistant because of this debacle. Granted wz's start but 90% of the time players leave when they see 5 -6 only inside the wz, i can't remember when i've seen a full 8 man team since the patch.

To me i just seems like they are failing on purpose lol. pvp on my server is nonexistant because of this debacle. Granted wz's start but 90% of the time players leave when they see 5 -6 only inside the wz, i can't remember when i've seen a full 8 man team since the patch.

I recognise this as well. I have never seen so many leave warzones and so many 5-6person groups as these last days. =/

Devs: "Uh, 1.2 really isn't ready to go live."

Corporate Douchebags: "We want money! Push it out now our you're fired!"

Hate big companies that have people in charge that don't understand how things work and only care about money.

Edited by jibboo

I have questoin from you the pvp community?

I noticed the war hero gear vednor has for example a war hero gun main hand... cost 3457 rated war coms and 1 battlemaster gun

I dont understand how you going to get 3457 rated warcoms when the cap is 2k? could anyone really explian this. cause im terrible in math and typing hurts my fingers...

I noticed the war hero gear vednor has for example a war hero gun main hand... cost 3457 rated war coms and 1 battlemaster gun

I dont understand how you going to get 3457 rated warcoms when the cap is 2k? could anyone really explian this. cause im terrible in math and typing hurts my fingers...

There is no cap on ranked warzone commendation, not that i know of.

Pretty sure the cap on both WZ and RWZ commendations is 4,000.

Not just the weekly/daily rewards, the whole pvp warzone system is patheticly moddled in 1.2. to go into a warzone earn 15-20 medals only to lose the game and be rewarded with 0-20 coms and no cash is a joke.

Stop AFKing and then lying about your medal count you clown, even on games I lose with only 8 medals I get 40-60 comms and around 1.5-2k credits.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.