So..... What's with all the dislike for Revan?

Velaran

Chee's holocron should be on the Lucas website, KotOR Campaign Guide? as in the expansion for the Star Wars Saga Edition RPG by Wizards of the Coast.

I don't know where else to point you to.

Nah its fine, cause Ill keep Looking but Until I do I'll never believe you, you see, traya used the force to predict the path of meetras followers, so unless she cut herself off literally SECONDS before she Jed then it's not possible

Edited by Selenial

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, searched for chi's holocron, nothing came up, as for kotor campaign guide, I remember nothing about it from there.. Links?

Leland Chee is in charge of The Holocron.

It's a database responsible for organising everything canon according to the canon hierarchy.

Just type Leland Chee Holocron into any search engine.

Edited by Fyurii

Chee's holocron should be on the Lucas website, KotOR Campaign Guide? as in the expansion for the Star Wars Saga Edition RPG by Wizards of the Coast.

I don't know where else to point you to.

Can u link where I can access the DATA from the holocron? From what vie gathered it's private...

Those event horizons are called Shatterpoints in the lore, just thought I'd throw that in there.

Good point. :) I just think event horizon is more descriptive, and there is precedence for the term elsewhere.

(NB: Anyone who's unfamiliar with tvtropes should be careful about clicking the link above. Hours of wasted time frantically clicking on tangential-but-fascinating links may ensue!)

Leland Chee is in charge of The Holocron.

It's a database responsible for organising everything canon according to the canon hierarchy.

Just type Leland Chee Holocron into any search engine.

I have but nothing shows up.... Nada, zilch, nill pois, zero, ingengting.....

XD

Nah its fine, cause Ill keep Looking but Until I do I'll never believe you, yiu see, tray used the force to predict the path of meetras followers, so unless she cut herself off literally SECONDS before she Jed then it's not possible

Meetra did not cut her off from the force completely, she'd have to pull a Nomi Sunrider to do that, and we have never seen Surik able to use Sever Force to the highest degree, when she used it on herself she only damaged her connection, enough to deafen herself, if she had completely severed herself off from it, she would not have been able to heal her connection to the force in the first place.

Regardless, believe me or not, that is not the matter, it is canon and that's all matters.

Meetra did not cut her off from the force completely, she'd have to pull a Nomi Sunrider to do that, and we have never seen Surik able to use Sever Force to the highest degree, when she used it on herself she only damaged her connection, enough to deafen herself, if she had completely severed herself off from it, she would not have been able to heal her connection to the force in the first place.

Regardless, believe me or not, that is not the matter, it is canon and that's all matters.

/facepalm

K.... I was talking about your quote that Traya was cut off from the force..... I know meetra did....

Edited by Selenial

Also excuse all my spelling mistakes, typing on an iPad at 2am while yiu cant sleep on the train isn't best when trying to make one look remotely intelligent

/facepalm

K.... I was talking about your quote that Traya was cut off from the force..... I know meetra did....

That is exactly what my entire statement was referring to, what are you referring to? I am referring to how Surik finally defeated Traya, she used her own variation of Sever Force, this was her master stroke to cut off their bond from each other and destroy finally, Traya's plan to kill off the force, it is in-fact symbolised by Surik cutting off Traya's remaining hand, and the use of the energy beam that was cut out by Obsidian, but replaced in TSLRCM 1.7

I was only using Surik's self-appliance as an example to back up my argument.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Also excuse all my spelling mistakes, typing on an iPad at 2am while yiu cant sleep on the train isn't best when trying to make one look remotely intelligent

No worries, I have had to use an iPhone on more than one occasion.

Am I to believe then that you also live in the UK?

That is exactly what my entire statement was referring to, what are you referring to? I am referring to how Surik finally defeated Traya, she used her own variation of Sever Force, this was her master stroke to cut off their bond from each other and destroy finally, Traya's plan to kill off the force, it is in-fact symbolised by Surik cutting off Traya's remaining hand, and the energy beam.

I was only using Surik's self-appliance as an example to back up my argument.

I Misunderstood I guess...

Still waiting on those links about it actually happening thigh, wookieepedia shows nothing, as do many articles ive found on traya, i looked up chees holocroj, nut as far as I can tell its private

I Misunderstood I guess...

Still waiting on those links about it actually happening thigh, wookieepedia shows nothing, as do many articles ive found on traya, i looked up chees holocroj, nut as far as I can tell its private

Read my edited version.

Also I cannot just link reading material feel free to buy the Campaign Guide though, if that is your wish, and if the Holocron is set to private it means it is being updated.

The only thing Revan EVER accomplished was cleaning up his own mess, and he cleaned up his own mess so poorly that it took the exile to prevent the republic that Revan was supposedly trying to save from completely imploding.

You can say what you want about his power, but Revan was a complete failure as a jedi and as a sith.

Edited by TheBentOne

Read my edited version.

Also I cannot just link reading material feel free to buy the Campaign Guide though, if that is your wish, and if the Holocron is set to private it means it is being updated.

K, I'll look it up in the morning, getting off the train any min Now ;)

/snip...the Dark Side isn't a natural aspect of the Force...

"The overriding philosophy in Episode I—and in all the Star Wars movies, for that matter—is the balance between good and evil."

-George Lucas, quoted in L. Bouzereau, Star Wars: The Making of Episode I, 1999

"In each of us we to have balance these emotions, and in the Star Wars saga the most important point is balance, balance between everything."

-George Lucas, Time Magazine article, 2002

"The idea of positive and negative, that there are two sides to an entity, a push and a pull, a yin and a yang, and the struggle between the two sides are issues of nature that I wanted to include in the film."

-George Lucas, quoted in L. Bouzereau, Star Wars: The Annotated Screenplays

"The Force has two sides. It is not a malevolent or a benevolent thing. It has a bad side to it, involving hate and fear, and it has a good side, involving love, charity, fairness and hope."

-George Lucas, Times Magazine, 1980

"I wanted to have this mythological footing because I was basing the films on the idea that the Force has two sides, the good side, the evil side, and they both need to be there. Most religions are built on that, whether it's called yin and yang, God and the devil—everything is built on the push-pull tension created by two sides of the equation. Right from the very beginning, that was the key issue in 'Star Wars.'"

-George Lucas, Times Magazine, 2002

"The Light is positive. It is intimately bound with the essence of living things; it is peace, harmony and knowledge. The Light Side springs from the great pattern of existence. It draws strength from diversity and tolerance. It is also inherently communal in nature, thriving on cooperation. Those emotions that enhance the existence of the whole flow from it and tap into its great reserves of strength and peace. Patience, humility and self-sacrifice are paths to enlightenment. Above all, it seeks harmony and perfection.

The Dark Side, in comparison, is the force of entropy and destruction. Chaos and rage feed it and are its sources of power. The Dark Side is a part of nature — it is not inherently evil, but evil comes from its irrationality, its intolerance and its lack of control. ******* and predatory, domination is its goal. Mercilessly aggressive and unforgiving, its adherents are blinded by greed and lust for power over those weaker than themselves.

The Light and Dark Side manifest themselves in the way they are used; they are simply different interpretations of a single aspect of nature, and they exist in balance with themselves and the universe. Just as with any aspect of life and death, both the Dark Side and the Light Side are intertwined with each other, are necessary to each other and form a cosmic balance."

-The Dark Empire Sourcebook

And Mortis clarifies this theme again.

Edited by Malaghaas