The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Request an official apology...but on youtube or similar

Qemkorin

Hi,

I´m a dissatisfied customer due to the blubber of patches and I would very sincerely like to receive a YOUTUBE or similar video apology of the Game Lead / Head of Customer Service and QA testing Bioware.

By the sheer ammount of new threads (like this ) and the amazing volume of posts, I know there are other customers like me that are dissatisfied.

1. By taking so much time to solve this issue, I ask myself if you have backups prior to this mess, and would like to have more feedback of Bioware. How is the situation developing, and bad is it? This is called transparency.

2. In this sense I would like an apology uploaded to a video stream or similar, since i believe we, the paying community should use new media, and in the sense of transparency, if you made promotional videos of the content. I would like a promotional video of the issues with the patch and its resolution. I bet you have a video cellphone or camera, and if everyone is busy ask an intern to videotape it.

3, I know it is weekend so if you are one of programmers working on this patch, it must suck, due to family, personal life. Best regards and much success.

Hi,

I´m a dissatisfied customer due to the blubber of patches and I would very sincerely like to receive a YOUTUBE or similar video apology of the Game Lead / Head of Customer Service and QA testing Bioware.

By the sheer ammount of new threads (like this ) and the amazing volume of posts, I know there are other customers like me that are dissatisfied.

1. By taking so much time to solve this issue, I ask myself if you have backups prior to this mess, and would like to have more feedback of Bioware. How is the situation developing, and bad is it? This is called transparency.

2. In this sense I would like an apology uploaded to a video stream or similar, since i believe we, the paying community should use new media, and in the sense of transparency, if you made promotional videos of the content. I would like a promotional video of the issues with the patch and its resolution. I bet you have a video cellphone or camera, and if everyone is busy ask an intern to videotape it.

3, I know it is weekend so if you are one of programmers working on this patch, it must suck, due to family, personal life. Best regards and much success.

I brain palmed.

wow... the idiocy of this is just.... wow.

NO service provider will provide you with such. Having worked in the service industry for 15 years, I can tell you that without a doubt. Service3 does not come with a guarantee of 100% uptime as that promise is impossible to deliver on.

Not to mention, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WITH NEW MMO'S!!!!!!

When it started, raiding a capitol city would crash wow for 3 days. Patches sometimes had us down for a week. How do I know? I used to organize raids TO crash the server cause the community thought it was hilarious.

And before the "Oh that's WOW and you can't use them as..... That was ____ years ago and Bioware should have learned...." That was a STARTING company in the MMO industry. As is Bioware. There is NO way that Blizzard shared their infrastructure details, (And even if they did, no way Bioware could afford to implement them.) which Blizzard developed and learned over YEARS of these SAME problems and more of them.

Really,

I would like to see official videos to be used also for information.

Back to Wow days I hated this bla, bla, bla text communication.

Is it so difficult to make a video and post it? Look at

Chris Taylor. Gas Powered Games

wow... the idiocy of this is just.... wow.

NO service provider will provide you with such. Having worked in the service industry for 15 years, I can tell you that without a doubt. Service3 does not come with a guarantee of 100% uptime as that promise is impossible to deliver on.

Not to mention, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WITH NEW MMO'S!!!!!!

When it started, raiding a capitol city would crash wow for 3 days. Patches sometimes had us down for a week. How do I know? I used to organize raids TO crash the server cause the community thought it was hilarious.

And before the "Oh that's WOW and you can't use them as..... That was ____ years ago and Bioware should have learned...." That was a STARTING company in the MMO industry. As is Bioware. There is NO way that Blizzard shared their infrastructure details, (And even if they did, no way Bioware could afford to implement them.) which Blizzard developed and learned over YEARS of these SAME problems and more of them.

Listen it is not only about the crash...is how to feed the community with information.

I just checked the http://twitter.com/#!/swtor

and servers are online. Great job!

Lets check what has been broken/fixed. But keep that in mind BW

You're unbelievable.

I'm sure I've said this before in so many of the "dissatisfied" posts on the forums but....

GO MAKE YOUR OWN MMO if you're so unhappy with BioWare/Blizzard/Anyone else putting in the work...

THEN come back here and tell us how THAT went for you.

My advice is to **** or unsubscribe.

Hi,

1. So you are not satisfied. Nobodys continung to make you play the game and pay your're monthly fee.

You do Realize its your own free will.

2. Really, use a cellphone to record updates and patches? ROFLMAO ****!!!!!!

Would you rather no patches or fixes at all? (this must be someones first mmo ever)

3. you flame them, and then in the same paragraph wish the same people who are the culprit behind your issues best regards and much success? You are a confused individual aren't you?