The THREAD NERF BAT SWINGS FAST Today"

Elcan

This has to be a recored in closed threads by Moderators..

Kinda feels like a Iran or Mid east goverment media crunch when disidents are shown unrest.

Just feels that was many threads that have a valid point are closed with no explanition, And all it really does is piss people off even more.

Just my two penneys...

You have 5 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code.

Already canceled my sub after being a customer since pre release. I just don't think it would be right for me to keep paying since I'm an "unloyal" customer because I didn't have a lvl 50 and get a free month.

Kinda feels like a Iran or Mid east goverment media crunch when disidents are shown unrest.

Just feels that was many threads that have a valid point are closed with no explanition, And all it really does is piss people off even more.

Just my two penneys...

Anything that isn't constructive (hint, 99.9% of threads on this forum) are closed. If you don't want your threads closed try not being an ******.

actually if you look, a lot of the closed threads are repeat threads from different areas of the forums. Closing the multiple-threads is just good housekeeping for a forum moderator. You'll also notice with each closed thread, there is a statement from a forum mod, and I've yet to see one without at least ONE link to a thread that's discussing the same topic elsewhere.

What? Bioware's going to come to your house and through you in a secret prison where you'll be tortured all because you made a pointless and redundant thread?

Hello everyone,

We value any and all feedback that is offered by the community on moderation and encourage you to send it to us using the e-mail address communitysupport@swtor.com. Consolidating all feedback, both good and bad, in this manner ensures that we can serve the community to the best of our ability. This thread will now be closed as discussion of moderation is not an appropriate game related topic for these forums, but feel free to utilize that resource!