I think we're going to need another forum wipe on the 20th

iain_b

Those who should be forum-banned are those, on BOTH sides, who can't help insulting the other side. Disagreeing with someone isn't a valid excuse to make personal attacks and call them names.

/agree Although the internet is no place for logic.

People on both sides of the fence have been fairly ridiculous

No. A majority of the community isn't concerned about lack of communication. I've been on these forums since 8am yesterday, went to sleep after last wave was announced, and came back on the forums 6 hours ago and all I have seen is "Didn't let me in no fair", "Didn't tell us when we can get in no fair" etc etc etc.

This community isn't upset over lack of info, which they have been providing but like with all things internet they do not read. It was even stated before the forum wipe they were doing this.

Simple fact and people will disagree and flame about it is that Bioware didn't fail the community because they cut waves out at 5 on day one. The community failed bioware because of all the crying and moaning about not getting in on day one! Just simple as that the only people who have a real complaint worth looking at is the grace period, which If I'm not mistaken Amazon is sending games out early to make sure they get there.

So try and claim it's lack of info all you want, the only thing all this crying is about is not being able to play the freaking game at the same time.

If the access is based solely on when you pre-ordered, then they should be able to give you a pretty good idea of when you will be let in, so far nothing so I'm having to check every wave. I thin the EGA method is bad enough, but obviously they won't change it now. They could at least give people a good idea of when they will be in, instead of letting us guess based on asking people who are already in when they pre-ordered so we know around where BW is up to in terms of letting people in.

They should of granted "posting rights" when you actually gained early access.

It would of stopped all the kids throwing their pandas out of their prams :rolleyes:

Why not just stop everyone who didn't pre-order on the first day from ever playing the game.

Edited by Fainz

We already have 56+ pages of QQ in here, how many will we be up to by the 20th?

Just an idea. :D

Does not matter. All those pages will be forgotten in time.

Its not like 56 pages of whine is going to matter when you have MILLIONS of pages with other types of whine.

How is BioWare failing exactly? In fact, it's the community that is currently failing.

And forum wipe at launch is a good idea. Considering.

Hide the blood stains, hurry they might find out.

I mean after all if bioware has no responsibility in this situation ... no one will care. Leave the pages, after all they wouldn't mean anything ... unless a "forum wipe at launch is a good idea. Considering." Considering what how much Bioware has pissed off this playerbase? Thats a guess i don't know. And i really don't feel people are pissed off, just exasperated at what they feel is how bad a job bioware is doing with this launch, and furthermore, that no one has stepped up to right the wrong.

Or at least the 50-100+ 100-700 page threads would so indicate.

Edited by Amarath

Personally i feel a little bit let down, staggering the invite over yesterday would have been adequete imo, then they can deal with any server instabilities leading upto launch. What was the point in the stress test if they're in-turn too afraid to utilise and implement that information. they let in 6 days worth of pre-orders in one day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.