Cyan and Purple crystals... where are they?

Azure_Prower

There's none in the PVP vendor nor is there a schematic for them.

There's none in the PVE dailies vendor nor is there a schematic for them.

The crystal trader vendor is gone.

You cannot get them out of your old PVP gear as they're not made modifiable.

Where do you get them?!

Where do you get them?!

Well, once they've fettled out all the bother with ranked warzones you can get a black/purple crystal from the PVP vender for pvp ranked only and boatloads of cash and commendations on the empire side. I'd guess republic side get a black/cyan one.

Well, once they've fettled out all the bother with ranked warzones you can get a black/purple crystal from the PVP vender for pvp ranked only and boatloads of cash and commendations on the empire side. I'd guess republic side get a black/cyan one.

Republic gets the black/purple one also.

• 3 weeks later...
Republic gets the black/purple one also.

Hmm. I wonder if something's gone a bit wrong, I know on the same vendor they sell lvl 50 crystal schematics for blue + yellow crystals, which seems an odd combo for the empire pvp vendor. You'd think the republic would get blue + yellow schematics and cyan/black rated crystal, while the empire got the purple/black rated crystal and red + yellow(or orange) schematics.

Where do you get them?!

I'd craft the purples as I have the schematic if I could get a group together to help me down the Force Ghost or whatever he's called, on ilum. But no bugger will come. I have the frozen water, just need the uncut crystal.

It's Magenta that uses the Adegan crystal you get from Ilum (and Aldaraan for the level 50 ones), which is basically Pink and decidedly different than the crystals called Purple in-game.

To be fair though I've never seen the requirements for a Purple or Cyan and there are no uncut crystals of those colors in game that I'm aware of, so it's possible they use the Adegan crystals.

I'm not sure if there are Schematics for them, but you currently can get Cyan from Republic Columi gear and Purple from Imperial, but it would be nice to have them on their respective other sides

Where do you get them?!

The schematics for Cyan and Purple drop randomly from PvP crafting boxes.

So. I noticed nobody has said the alternative way to get the purple (empire) or Cyan (Republic). For lightsabers and everything else you can get the purple crystal on the imperial side with your colimi weapon. All column weapons or most of them come with a purple lightsaber crystal in them on imperial. Same goes for republic but they are cyan not purple. So if you don't wanna buy one for 1 mil or try and find the in game which would take forever. Seeing how you can only use them at level 50 once u hit 50 you can save ur Columi commas and buy a column weapon and get those color crystals. Purple for empire and cyan for republic. thats just another way to get those crystals.