message to sorcs/sages

Frankenseuss

Your class is not dead. They only made it to adhere the playstyle you're used to using is no longer effective. I speak from personal experience on this matter. I play a scoundrel. Remember when we received our first grand slam with the Nerf bat? All the whiners abandoned the class but the rest of us figured out a new tactic and lo, people still whined about us on forums. I'm not trying to cause any anger or frustration, I'm simply saying that only the wrath + CL spec is no longer effective. I promise you guys, if you play with new specs and figure out a new tactic, you will still be a force to be reckoned with. Hang in there, guys, if we scoundrels found a way around a Nerf, I know you guys can too. :)

Your class is not dead. They only made it to adhere the playstyle you're used to using is no longer effective. I speak from personal experience on this matter. I play a scoundrel. Remember when we received our first grand slam with the Nerf bat? All the whiners abandoned the class but the rest of us figured out a new tactic and lo, people still whined about us on forums. I'm not trying to cause any anger or frustration, I'm simply saying that only the wrath + CL spec is no longer effective. I promise you guys, if you play with new specs and figure out a new tactic, you will still be a force to be reckoned with. Hang in there, guys, if we scoundrels found a way around a Nerf, I know you guys can too. :)

Not sure how to say this without being insulting: healing on a sage is borked. PvP on a healing sage / sorc is an exercise in futility and frustration. The only consolation is that other classes last fractions of seconds longer than we do. Not that I can help keep them up long - I just rez, run in, start to cast and then rez.

What did you do differently after scoundrel was nerfed? In order to adapt, I mean. As an Operative, I found that the class was really overpowered, and once nerfed, I had to make absolutely no changes to my play style, or even template. You can say that you "adapted" but you just stuck with it, realistically. Scoundrel/Operative still does very well too, contrary to popular belief.

Regarding Sorcerer/Sage, not much change is needed for the player to adapt. The hybrid is even still viable.

I understand that, it's a bug that will be fixed in the patch tomorrow. All expertise was buffed except for healing, which will be fixed. Also, I inspected my sent friend whose accuracy was replaced with defense. All of this will be fixed tomorrow, just hang in there. :)

What did you do differently after scoundrel was nerfed? In order to adapt, I mean. As an Operative, I found that the class was really overpowered, and once nerfed, I had to make absolutely no changes to my play style, or even template. You can say that you "adapted" but you just stuck with it, realistically. Scoundrel/Operative still does very well too, contrary to popular belief.

Regarding Sorcerer/Sage, not much change is needed for the player to adapt. The hybrid is even still viable.

Heh we have had three re balances since launch or if you will 2 nerfs and one reshifting of the tree,power etc.

Sorcs/Sages will adapt and the teams around them,youll see.

Heh we have had three re balances since launch or if you will 2 nerfs and one reshifting of the tree,power etc.

Sorcs/Sages will adapt and the teams around them,youll see.

Yes, I was referring to all of the changes. My point was, through all of the changes made to Operative, I haven't had to do anything differently. I don't feel like you're understanding me.

I don't know..One of the best Sorc healers on my server,who I always hated playing because he had insane heals and could heal and kite my dps for ages, is now being dropped in 20 seconds even with him constantly healing,healing is destroyed for sage/sorc and so is our survivability.

I don't know..One of the best Sorc healers on my server,who I always hated playing because he had insane heals and could heal and kite my dps for ages, is now being dropped in 20 seconds even with him constantly healing,healing is destroyed for sage/sorc and so is our survivability.

As I said previously, the healing part of expertise was not properly buffed, it will be fixed tomorrow, and that sorc will once again be a royal pain in the *** to kill.

At least healers need to pay attention to CDs now instead of spamming 3 buttons. You guys had it too easy, good healers will still do good but bads will either quit or reroll.

Mhm, and healing was so boring because of it.

As I said previously, the healing part of expertise was not properly buffed, it will be fixed tomorrow, and that sorc will once again be a royal pain in the *** to kill.

Your signature made me wonder.:eek:McDonalds are just born,one day theres nothing there,the next a McDonalds...Aliens :tinfoilhat:

If I weren't on my phone at work I'd gladly provide one, but it's painfully obvious. My sage buddy ha his expertise listed as 21% to damage, to damage mitigation, but only 11% buff to healing.

yeah this isn't a bug, it's meant to be that way. never mind the fact we get a healing debuff when in combat

Edited by Reikok

Meh healing is dead and I've tried two different DPS builds and they just don't put up the damage. The problem is they nerfed everything at once and refused to buff anything. The 31 pt talents are all terrible and the damage on TK/FL has been shot to the ground. The only way a Sorc/Sage can kill someone now is if they chase them around for about 2 game minutes while DOTs tick off. Or if an entire team just ignores them so they can spam LS/Disturbance into CL/TW, but even then the damage isn't going to be up to par with actual DPS classes.

I don't know what this class does anymore. They don't heal, they don't survive, they don't damage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.