Healers post 1.2 = GG

dragonfly_eb

1.2 is a pos. Thanks for ruining the healing classes and making pvp all about how many times can everyone die in a single match.

I want my old armor back, please. The set that didn't nerf my healing boost and give me a huge damage boost. THANKS DEVELOPERS!

TERRIBLE.

Edited by dragonfly_eb

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

healers are screwed medal wise all i do during a match is keep my team alive and i do a great job at it, but i get only 2-3 medals

we no longer seem to get kills from healing people who kill others. I assume something is broken and hope that is fixed too. Only way i have been able to get kills it to dot everyone i see and hope it kills someone

1.2 is a pos. Thanks for ruining the healing classes and making pvp all about how many times can everyone die in a single match. Love the way you guys removed the Death category from the stats screen, too, to try to keep things warm and fuzzy.

I want my old armor back, please. The set that didn't nerf my healing boost and give me a huge damage boost. THANKS DEVELOPERS!

TERRIBLE.

ummm. healing is fine...

I was a war hero merc and I can't play it anymore. The game mechanics make it much more stressful. I know a few other heals who quit playing heals as well.

i am a merc healer. it is fine. Still healing through alot of dps. Yea we run out of heat faster, who cares. We had it too easy before.

healers are screwed medal wise all i do during a match is keep my team alive and i do a great job at it, but i get only 2-3 medals

we no longer seem to get kills from healing people who kill others. I assume something is broken and hope that is fixed too. Only way i have been able to get kills it to dot everyone i see and hope it kills someone

Huh?

What?

All you literally have to do is heal near an objective and watch the medals fly. Throw in a few globals for some auto-attack and spray some enemies for even more medals.

90% dedicated to healing in WZs and I finish with 9+ medals.

Edited by booshido

Huh?

What?

All you literally have to do is heal near an objective and watch the medals fly. Throw in a few globals for some auto-attack and spray some enemies for even more medals.

^

/end thread

lol, I just broke my record with 15 medals today and wasnt even trying dpsing tbh.

Edited by rkopczak

i am a merc healer. it is fine. Still healing through alot of dps. Yea we run out of heat faster, who cares. We had it too easy before.

QFT.

Seriously, don't be pissed because you can't outheal multiple dps. The mechanics were broken before the patch. Especially the double-dipping benefit with sorcs/sages. *Excuse me while i get one heal off for a huge chunk of my health*

Sorry you can't lol at people trying to kill you anymore.

Warzone Healing is all about gear. I am in mostly BM gear (Merc Healing)and I literally can not be killed unless an equally geared BM starts beating on me hard... I have had 6 members of the opposing team unloading and I have been able to keep up. The trick is that BM main pieces have +100 Expertise on them. I have nearly 1k of expertise this changes the whole game. Very Very soon people are going to realize that you HAVE to HAVE BM gear to PvP if you do not you will be annihilated. I have really no idea how BW expects people to gain entry into pvp with a system this unballanced but this is the new reality. Edited by ShroudAlpha

I was a war hero merc and I can't play it anymore. The game mechanics make it much more stressful. I know a few other heals who quit playing heals as well.

funny, never pictured it hard to be a merc, tracer,tracer,tracer, shield, rapid scan, rapid scan.

Huh?

What?

there are objective points in hutt ball? all i ever seem to get put into is huttball. if you mean the goal line well i can heal if i'm the only there.

also there is no auto attack and not sure what you mean by globals

lol, I just broke my record with 15 medals today and wasnt even trying dpsing tbh.

care to tell how and what medals?

Edited by Reikok

2.5k Hit

300k Dmg

75k Dmg

2.5k Heal

75k Healed

300k Healed

1k Defence 1 life

5k Defence

10k 1 Life

+ Obj Points, 1, 2, 10k?

1 Solo Kill

1 Killing Blow

That's 12... What others?

how are you doing that much damage as a healer? Also how do you defend as a healer. Healers ( at lease my class) do not have any skills that i can get defense points for.

Edited by Reikok

It's kinda lol on our server. Did about 15 matches tonight < re-rolled from sorc healing to a dps myself >. I'd say about 50% of the reg healers that I recognized were no longer healing and pewing lightning instead. The other 50%, basically dead 24/7 in the matches. Sorcs by far being the easiest to kill, mercs second.. ops you generally need a couple dps on them to drop them. Didn't see a single warzone with a healer breaking 300k healing where as that used to be the norm in previous matches.

Death counts though are through the roof lol. Dmg is off the charts, system is just completely broken. Loving the dps though )

As Sorc heal i did around 410k in Void and Alderaan today but the enemys where bad at trying to kill me.

Other matches i got only about 300k or 100k in the same time, depends on how hard a guy with the same gear gets on you and know how to interrupt 1 spell and stun you ^^

Thats all one root, one stun you are 90% dead xD

A friend of mine made a 9k Krit as Marauder in Anhilation Specc. YERAH THE DOT SPECC.

Thats the new system, dps dps dps dps dps dps dps.

Edited by Elkantar

As Sorc heal i did around 410k in Void and Alderaan today but the enemys where bad at trying to kill me.

Other matches i got only about 300k or 100k in the same time, depends on how hard a guy with the same gear gets on you and know how to interrupt 1 spell and stun you ^^

Thats all one root, one stun you are 90% dead xD

A friend of mine made a 9k Krit as Marauder in Anhilation Specc. YERAH THE DOT SPECC.

Thats the new system, dps dps dps dps dps dps dps.

how are you getting 300k heals i can't get over 150k and healing is all i do, are you BM geared?

Warzone Healing is all about gear. I am in mostly BM gear (Merc Healing)and I literally can not be killed unless an equally geared BM starts beating on me hard... I have had 6 members of the opposing team unloading and I have been able to keep up. The trick is that BM main pieces have +100 Expertise on them. I have nearly 1k of expertise this changes the whole game. Very Very soon people are going to realize that you HAVE to HAVE BM gear to PvP if you do not you will be annihilated. I have really no idea how BW expects people to gain entry into pvp with a system this unballanced but this is the new reality.

I have two pieces of BM gear (that I bought today) and the rest is PvE gear (Columi/Rakata).

I had NO PROBLEM healing today.

I can STILL easily heal through 2 dps attacking me.

Would more expertise help? Sure. Is it necessary? Nope, not at all.