Roflmao!!!

Alkar

This is the funniest thing i have ever seen... All the nerd rage and people getting upset that they can't get in no invite blah blah. Serious guys go do something outside for a bit until u get your invite. They have been telling you all week they were staggering people in and what not.

All the people talking about worst launch ever... umm game launch is the 20th lol. This will fill my day with HA HA's

This is the funniest thing i have ever seen... All the nerd rage and people getting upset that they can't get in no invite blah blah. Serious guys go do something outside for a bit until u get your invite. They have been telling you all week they were staggering people in and what not.

All the people talking about worst launch ever... umm game launch is the 20th lol. This will fill my day with HA HA's

i am with you on this....... its crazy seeing all these bad post.

riveting tale chap, ceo's of bw said today was their launch, ive been in queue for 22 hours. game launch is fail

My best mate has a genuine complaint: he cant get hold of customer services and is stuck sitting on hold for hours at a time (before he has to hang up) just so he can confirm that he miss-spelled the name on one of his secret questions.

The sheer cheek of a bunch of people moaning about not getting into a game that up to 1 whole week ago, there was zero chance theyd be playing on the 13th/14th is phenomenal.

I don't really find it funny tbh :)

It amazes me that people go crazy over this.

What would the people who are dying of starvation and war say when they see these forums :rolleyes:

Ok that's maybe not a good comparison but you get my drift :p

riveting tale chap, ceo's of bw said today was their launch, ive been in queue for 22 hours. game launch is fail

EGA launch was 13th. Official launch date is the 20th.

EGA is gated access. Official launch is open to all.

If it was the 20th then you'd have a point but oh wait... its not.

Ure sad sad person if this kind of situation make your day. Do as you said an go outside, clear yo head with some fresh air.

game is running 24hrs.

launch is done to me.

Word!

Pre Realse for customers that pre order was 13th DEC! The game is realesed 20th in shops etc.. People like you that started the thread dont understand that.

And still beta test went nice! They let in around 700k beta tester at once! worked like a charm! now they letting in 100k! its just BS to me.

I don't really find it funny tbh :)

It amazes me that people go crazy over this.

What would the people who are dying of starvation and war say when they see these forums :rolleyes:

Ok that's maybe not a good comparison but you get my drift :p

" What would the people crying here say if they were starving in a war-torn country ? "

Now, that's something creepy.

this is new and exciting...

did you just log on?

translation:

Im gonna make a new thread saying exactly the same as others have said a trillion times before, because creating a new thread makes me an important person among my 11 year old friends...also QQ...

Edited by blackcerberus

This is the best launch I have seen in a long time, possibly ever.

The staggered approach helps to keep the launch more stable and hats off to BW for ensuring the forums are keeping me entertained whilst I am waiting to get in :D

Like this isn't another thread complaining? You are every bit as annoying so that should make you happy?

I hate comments like "Go outside or something" "Get a life" " Get a girlfriend". Why do you even write thos comments? you're not clever. I could go outside, and walk for 5 hours straight, but i don't want to.

Amen! Though I don't agree with the whiners. Do whatever you did before yesterday if you can't play SWTOR.

Nice troll. Would read again.