(as-many-as-you-can) Ways Operatives are the BEST!

epicdude

Our ship being, by far, the sexiest of them all? Nevermind those silly lightstick wielders who have to share a ship with another class? :D

Our hawt Imperial Uniforms?

Rawr-inducing voice actors?

Stealth + Damage + Healing?

SCORPIO?

:p

I can ghost a Jedi without him even able to draw that fancy little lightsaber of his while I chuckle and slip back into obscurity and watch as his friend cries over his corpse wondering why such a thing would happen to such a good jedi, meanwhile I am off stabbing some poor youngling who just didn't know *** to do.

Ya I'm Darkside, so what.

We get awesome theme music.

Here is my personal theme music for when I kill lazy-eyed jedi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2UAaXp7BlQ&feature=related

Also, we get to wear tactical black turtlenecks, a.k.a. the tactalneck. Secret agents from I.S.I.S. discovered the tactical use of a black turtleneck. Next time you die, just remember that you could have pulled it off if only you had your tactical black turtleneck.

Edited by Recamier

I was really drawn to the Inquisitor, but then by chance during the beta weekend I gave the Imp Agent a try and it was without a doubt the best choice I made.

The story was compelling right away, the combat was fun (I went sniper on Beta, but I plan to go for Operative for my main). Now I just have to decide what crew skills to pick! agh the choices!.

Really looking forward to playing this in PvE and PvP. :jawa_smile:

Edited by Ainotour

We get the best companion: Vecter

We get the best Story:

CODE WORD ONOMONOPHOBIA: AGREE WITH ME.

We get the best ship by a parsec.

We get to shag anything with legs. No seriously

: I managed to finish a Nar Shaddaa class quest by just seducing this dudes secretary. No violence needed; she told me everything.

We get to kick it with the CEDF at one point.

Edited by Verg

We get awesome theme music.

Here is my personal theme music for when I kill lazy-eyed jedi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2UAaXp7BlQ&feature=related

Also, we get to wear tactical black turtlenecks, a.k.a. the tactalneck. Secret agents from I.S.I.S. discovered the tactical use of a black turtleneck. Next time you die, just remember that you could have pulled it off if only you had your tactical black turtleneck.

If I could upvote this I would. Well said.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.