1.2 Has Revived My Server!

OsarionRDM

Yes, once a barren ghost town, Kinrath Spider is now packed to the brim with about 90 people serverwide (Republic) -- 30 or so on the Fleet.

Going back and reading this twice, I see the sarcasm. Very clever.

Despite the significant amount of trolling and QQing in this thread alone, I can happily state that the Red Eclipse(EU) went to 400 at about 4pm on Fleet and it's a thursday, 230-350 was around our primetime on friday night, and that has much staying power if people really do enjoy the 1.2 patch, not to mention the free 30 days of play time for level 50s and free pet.

Despite the significant amount of trolling and QQing in this thread alone, I can happily state that the Red Eclipse(EU) went to 400 at about 4pm on Fleet and it's a thursday, 230-350 was around our primetime on friday night, and that has much staying power if people really do enjoy the 1.2 patch, not to mention the free 30 days of play time for level 50s and free pet.

What free 30 days?! I demand a source! :)

30 repub = packed?

LOL

On Republic thats pretty good. Specially on the most @#*$%& about low pop server in the game. Plus its not even peak time yet. The kids are all out of school but the big boys are just starting to leave work in the east coast. Should be seeing much higher numbers over the next 2-3 hours.

.... at least for the next few days :p

Edited by MasterKayote

Congratulations. Your server is not dead. Many are, and the problem is being ignored.

...not to mention the free 30 days of play time for level 50s and free pet.
Where did you get this information from? This is the third time I've read it (twice on the forums, once in guild chat) but I haven't seen a source yet. Do you have one? Or is this just a hearsay rumor? :csw_jabba:

Where did you get this information from? This is the third time I've read it (twice on the forums, once in guild chat) but I haven't seen a source yet. Do you have one? Or is this just a hearsay rumor? :csw_jabba:

Its real.

There is a free comeback week, free 30 days for levels 50s with an active sub, and a free baby tauntaun.

There is a blue ... erm ... yellow(?) post about it somewhere.

Here ======> http://www.swtor.com/legacypromotion

Edited by MasterKayote