Make My Server Roll Decision

BlakDeath

So, here's the deal. I have a bunch of characters on the Prophecy of the Five server (2 lvl 50's, a lvl 48 and a lvl 42) and Legacy level 23. Lately, the server seems dead, not much going on only a few people in fleet during peak hours ~ 50 Imp and ~ 10 Repub. Is it worth it to re roll to a new server and lose all of these characters and my legacy? I'm torn. I want to play on a populated server, but I don't want to lose all that....

Well, now, its up to you guys. Should I roll a new server and start fresh and be able to play with people? Or, should I stick with my characters and legacy on a dead server?

roll again, but make your choice wisely. I watched servers for a week each time before I did and the first server ended up dead in a few days. Now the harbringer is my server and is much better than the previous 2 I was on.

Fatman seems to be where every one is going! Join the crowd and do the cool thing!

So it seems like a re-roll tonight... kind of sad, but at least I'll be able to play with people. Fatman looks good, but if everyone goes there we're looking at queues... hmmm... WHY WONT YOU MERGE SERVERS BW!?!?!?!

Canderous Ordo is a great server. Heavy pop most nights during prime time and no queues.

Last night between 8 - 10 pm CDT there were almost 250 people on the Imp Fleet. And I've yet to experience any trouble getting groups together for heroics.

Edited by MarkBruno

I play on Port Nowhere - its an interesting choice because the Empire and Republic are actually fairly evenly populated. Typically between 120-150 on empire side, and 90-100 republics on at peak hours most nights. The server is very very heavily PvP focused however, with minimal raiding guilds and PuGs going on for raids.

Sucks you have to reroll, but better than being on a ghost-town of a server I suppose. Hopefully they'll get character transfers ready soon. There is a good thread on this topic here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359784

I got lucky enough to start on Juyo. Always see plenty of people on, especially at peak times. Good luck on your new toon.