Tauntaun Hoth Mystery

Jenemi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey.... I got the Jerky and I have no idea what I should do now. I dont find teh place were the tauntaun is.

Congrats! Try the zone in the back of the Aurek spatioport, were the debuff of "outzone" or "dangerous" starts + debuffs zones in the starships cimetery + the mounatain were the wampa mother is with the 2 babys (dont have coords, cause out of game for now^^)...:)

Gargath.

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=212wdn4&s=5

Taunling-gargath

Taunta-CE Vendor

Taunfawn-PAX

Taunlet-Jerky<---- THIS IS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. DO WORK.

:)

-W

Thanks so much :) If you can get a picture of it summoned (Just curious to see how it looks up close), that'd be great too <3

But yes, we need to find out how to get Taunlet!

After stumbling across the NVSCCS on Alderaan, I just started reading this thread. Forgive me if this has been mentioned already but I'm not reading 50 pages. I seem to recall that there are cages of animals at the star port on Nar Shaddaa waiting to be shipped. Anyone check out the possibility that we are dealing with Hutt contraband? A black market for pets or a Hutt puppy mill would be real interesting. Edited by Owsley

Congrats! Try the zone in the back of the Aurek spatioport, were the debuff of "outzone" or "dangerous" starts + debuffs zones in the starships cimetery + the mounatain were the wampa mother is with the 2 babys (dont have coords, cause out of game for now^^)...:)

where do you go after Aurek base for this?

Non-clickable dead tauntaun at -1565, 781. My theory is that there's a dead tauntaun mother somewhere, and when someone with the ice scrabber jerky comes near, the baby emerges and the player uses the NVSCCS. Can anyone with the jerky check this particular dead tauntaun?

where do you go after Aurek base for this?

I'm having the same problem now, cause i have the jerky now, but only one, and don't want to waste it...just wondering cause:

The cather stuff (from alderrand) says that it's used by technician of spaceports...and all we know from patch note , is to look in Hoth - there is only one spaceport for each faction so...

-after while searching in Hoth, there where pretty much spaces where you got a debuff where the jerky could be very usefull for the regen - but yes, i'm still wondering myself : where would it be the most right place to use the jerky (if needed...)....

Nothing new from you all folks?:rolleyes:

Non-clickable dead tauntaun at -1565, 781. My theory is that there's a dead tauntaun mother somewhere, and when someone with the ice scrabber jerky comes near, the baby emerges and the player uses the NVSCCS. Can anyone with the jerky check this particular dead tauntaun?

I only have one...so affraid to waist it..;and if i've well followed this thread: they are 3 locations of dead tauntauns (baby ones):

-1565, 781

2277, 642

After stumbling across the NVSCCS on Alderaan, I just started reading this thread. Forgive me if this has been mentioned already but I'm not reading 50 pages. I seem to recall that there are cages of animals at the star port on Nar Shaddaa waiting to be shipped. Anyone check out the possibility that we are dealing with Hutt contraband? A black market for pets or a Hutt puppy mill would be real interesting.

In Star Wars it's known that Jabba the hutt had a Tautaun head on his wall: collections yeah...but nar shadaa???it's stated that only 2 planets are involved and Hoth is already one..(if we are wrong with the "cather" from alderaand, than why not...)...

/subbing