Early Analysis of 1.2... in Gree

Blistrich

Let me begin by confirming that warzones are indeed green obtuse at this time. This has resulted in the PvP community going blue nonagon, because the current black sphere is unacceptable. Some parts of the patch appear to be purple parallel, and red parallels have been promised for the most serious green perpendiculars, such as attempts to log out being yellow concave.

The white acute that was involved in the Legacy system has yielded limited blue tangent, although there are some black bisectors who appreciate said white acute, but perhaps white vertex will be necissary in order to achieve a red parallel and, ultimately, a blue tangent with those affected.

Hopefully black spheres will evolve into purple parallels and we can all go back to orange sphere soon.

Edited by Blistrich
What's a "back" bisector? Blue nonagon! Blue nonagon!

Let me begin by confirming that warzones are indeed green obtuse at this time. This has resulted in the PvP community going blue nonagon, because the current black sphere is unacceptable. Some parts of the patch appear to be purple parallel, and red parallels have been promised for the most serious green perpendiculars, such as attempts to log out being yellow concave.

The white acute that was involved in the Legacy system has yielded limited blue tangent, although there are some back bisectors who appreciate said white acute, but perhaps white vertex will be necissary in order to achieve a red parallel and, ultimately, a blue tangent with those affected.

Hopefully black spheres will evolved into purple parallels and we can all go back to orange sphere soon.

LOL :D

Good show ol' boy! Good show!

The white acute that was involved in the Legacy system has yielded limited blue tangent, although there are some back bisectors who appreciate said white acute, but perhaps white vertex will be necissary in order to achieve a red parallel and, ultimately, a blue tangent with those affected.

Hopefully black spheres will evolved into purple parallels and we can all go back to orange sphere soon.

Actually that was pretty weak.

If you find yourself on The Harbinger, please allow me to buy you a drink or three.

Funny you should mention it, because I am on Harbinger. :p

And thank god for that, because if I were on one of these low pop servers, I would definitely find this game to be far too white perpendicular for my taste. I need to run into someone every 20 seconds, because even if I'm not playing with them, it makes me happy to know that I could be.

BET POST EVER !!! Unfortunately the BW writers who created this dialect won't understand it. Due too

"The excrement made physical contact with a hydro-electric powered oscillating air current distribution device."

Thank you this made my Patch 1.2 HELL DAY a little better :D