BM ---> War Hero Upgrade. Please correct me.

Agooz

Ok I am looking at the War Hero pieces....

Let's say I have a full set of BM "Eliminator" gear. I gathered all the needed Ranked commendations. I can only upgrade to War Hero "Eliminator" set?????? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

So once you have a specific set, you're stuck with it? or now have to grind for ANOTHER BM set to get its upgraded WH version???? PLEASE tell me this is not the way it is.

takes 3 days to get full bm, you gain 2-3 pieces a day of war zones... why is this a problem?

Well I still havent jumped into the WZs so I dont know how many Comms you can avg per game. Can you break that down for me? How many WZs a day, etc...? because if what you are saying is true, then what is the point for a fresh 50 to waste a few 100k on recruit set if you can just hold off for 2-3 days and get BM?

Well I still havent jumped into the WZs so I dont know how many Comms you can avg per game. Can you break that down for me? How many WZs a day, etc...? because if what you are saying is true, then what is the point for a fresh 50 to waste a few 100k on recruit set if you can just hold off for 2-3 days and get BM?

There are some boni for finishing early or with certain scores, but generally it looks like you'll get 80ish comms for a win and 40ish for a loss. ( As a PT you should hit the 8 medals cap in your sleep and with your hands tied behind your back )

There isn't really a game imposed limit to the number of WZs you should do per day for maximum efficency, the daily and weekly quests only give a modest amount of comms now, 99 across the board I believe, so only little more than one won match. ( Rewarding actual PvPing rather than doing the dailies is probably the only good idea BW had regarding the PvP changes in this patch... ).

Weapon costs 1.5k comms, the complete set 12k and change. So while it's mathematically possible to get the entire set in a matter of days, that's not really a realistic outlook for all but the most "dedicated" of players.

Edited by Blurps