1.2 patch has renwed my faith, post if you agree

Dragontyrant

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...or this whole thing was just a charade!

They roll backed the servers this morning to try and make us miss the 1.2 patch instead of realizing there was nothing cool/new or interesting added to it....When is swtor going to be an actual game instead of just a shiny alt grind with no endgame whatsoever. You can't even explore a planet in this game, every map is a tunnel so once you finish a planet....there's just no point in ever going back.....not even going to mention space...

Anyway, I'm more interested in hearing what they have planned next...since the 1.2 content wont keep people busy for more than a week really...

I blame EA. Tried playing BF3 while there was downtime, after 2 months off it apparently one of their latest patch has a **** load of problems and everyones crashing crazily. inc me!

It's EA. Bioware please remove yourselfs from their presence.... please ....

Although wasn't dragon age by Bioware? And Mass Effect 3 too? They don't have problems ...

Personally I am quite pleased with what Bioware did. Sure, the game could still use some more work but it's a new MMO. I think patience is a the key to anything brand new, especially new video games, because they aren't going to be perfect right away. It's important to be patient and give Bioware some time to fix what needs to be fixed, improve on the mechanics that are already there, and add tonnes of new features.

So, good job Bioware and I am looking forward to what you do with SWTOR in the future!

I'm with you! MMOs takes time to develop, and its usually after 1 year it's really hitting the stride. Out of all MMOs that's on the market right now and coming, it's not hard to see that SWTOR has the most potential.

Loving the changes so far, just subscribed for another 3 months :)

All I can say is wow. This game has gone from a game I like to a game i frikkin love.

Solid job Bioware, its awesome now. everything feels so much better. ONE thing I want to add on the ui refurbishment is that your target window should dissapear when not targetting anything, that is all i can nitpick on.

love it.

I never lost faith in the game and I hope to use the legacy system soon.

I hadn't lost faith. :p But I do like 1.2.

I really like the UI customization. Could there be more options? Sure. But does this do the trick for me? Absolutely!

New warzone is great! We were all getting a little sick of Huttball, this gives us a 4th option.

Free game time and tauntaun pet? :D <3 you guys!

Legacy fun stuff! SWEET. Incentive to level my alts.

Among those hundreds of totally stupid flames on the forum there are actually still people who dare to say they like the game... too bad those few who would complain about absolutely everything will always dominate.

1.2 is a great step and (while it certainly needs some fixing right now) convinced the majority of my guild and friends to stay and extend their subscriptions.

I blame EA. Tried playing BF3 while there was downtime, after 2 months off it apparently one of their latest patch has a **** load of problems and everyones crashing crazily. inc me!

It's EA. Bioware please remove yourselfs from their presence.... please ....

Although wasn't dragon age by Bioware? And Mass Effect 3 too? They don't have problems ...

ME3's ending and DLC scam is going to be remembered as the biggest fiasco ever pulled by a greedy game developer.

...or this whole thing was just a charade!

They roll backed the servers this morning to try and make us miss the 1.2 patch instead of realizing there was nothing cool/new or interesting added to it....When is swtor going to be an actual game instead of just a shiny alt grind with no endgame whatsoever. You can't even explore a planet in this game, every map is a tunnel so once you finish a planet....there's just no point in ever going back.....not even going to mention space...

Anyway, I'm more interested in hearing what they have planned next...since the 1.2 content wont keep people busy for more than a week really...

rome wasn't built in a day, pretty sure the romans understood why

Edited by BawsHogg

Why are the whiners STILL here. There is the door, kindly make sure it doesn't hit you on the ***** on the way out.

I love the patch. The game is BRILL and it's gonna go from strength to strength. Well done Bioware - keep up the good work! :)

rome wasn't built in a day, pretty sure the romans understood why

I'm sure there were Romans who stood arouns screaming in public forums (the real, physical ones) "OMG you n00b architects and stonemasons! Why isn't the coliseum built? Why aren't the roads finished? The Greeks have paved roads."

I don't usually post, but in this case I feel that as many people as possible should. Bioware did a fantastic job with this MMO and I hate how many cry babies are treating it like all the other ones.

I personally feel BW is evolving at a much faster rate then any other MMO out there, seeing as it's only been out for 4 months. To those comparing it to other MMOs, where was WoW? Rift? EvE? ect. Honestly I personally feel it's unfair to compare BW to the other MMOs as it's not trying to BE like them, and that's what makes it amazing. Yes you'll miss certain aspect of previous games you've played but 1. You don't know if BW is working on implimenting those things later and 2. Too much of other games and the QQers would just complain BW is just a cut and paste of other MMOs

There is just no pleasing some people, but BW there are a ton of fans who love what you do and for the love of god please please PLEASE don't change for them. Don't lessen the wonderful detail and RP aspect for people who just want to plow through content and then complain there's nothing to do. Your story and gameplay go hand in hand beautifully right now and I hope you keep it that way. Yes there do need to be some improvements, but that can be submitted in the forums in a respectful and constructive manner not just screaming and hooting about how bad everything is and that "I'm quitting because I didn't get my way".

As for the 30days free for lvl 50s =P well I suppose there was a whole 4 months... lol I personally didn't make the cut, kind of a bit miffed that people who rushed to lvl got rewarded but it isn't that big of a deal. Could there have been a more elegant solution? Probably. Honestly, it's easy enough to lvl in the game that getting to 50 isn't that big of an issue and I'd probably would have made it if I didn't spend much time failing mario jumps for datacrons lol. You know where you run and jump and your character just hops? Yeaaaah lol

Aaaanyways TLDR: Great job Bioware, don't listen to the QQers, the mature audience still loves you. ;)