Where is kashyyk ?

Esron

we have wookies in the game, we here them talking about it but where is it ??

Are you telling me that kashyyk isnt a part of starwars in this timeline ?? because then where the hell do the wookies come from and how on earth can they talk about it ?!??

what u think thats all the planets that have been discoverd during this timeline.

there are 1000 of planets in the SW universe even at this timeline and they will never add themn all

"It hasn't been discovered yet" - canned answer 4597 :p

(it has)

Not to say this is true but in KotoR law do you not go to kashykk when you unlock the old jedi guy?

The search for the Star Maps takes the companions to his homeworld of Kashyyyk, where Revan aids the Wookiees in expelling Czerka slavers and the restoration of Freyyr as Chieftain.

Edited by Bakinpacman

we have wookies in the game, we here them talking about it but where is it ??

Are you telling me that kashyyk isnt a part of starwars in this timeline ?? because then where the hell do the wookies come from and how on earth can they talk about it ?!??

there are 3 ys in Kashyyyk. Also its not involved in the story of the game at this point in time. :)

well all the planets we go to int he game, we go to them for a reason. stuff is happening there. nothing is happening on kashyyk except wookiees doing stupid wookiee stuff like roaring at each other and going through sidekick training.

(wookiees are professional sidekicks, its their main export)

"It hasn't been discovered yet" - canned answer 4597 :p

(it has)

While he's not clear fairly sure you've massively misread him there.

He's not saying it hasn't been discovered yet, he's saying that not all the discovered planets are in the game (nor would it really be feasible to, as the galactic republic even at this time has to many member planets to include them all to say nothing of independents and sith worlds.

Hi,

I played at Star wars Rog oaoer version for years,

known to create a lot of wookie characters (hard to play

cause few people understand the wookie language... lol)

I'll be really excited to explore more planets in Swtor, especially this one.

By the way, will there be some planets to discover appart the differents

chapters of the game ?

It will be cool to have planets with few missions and transportation

way, to let the courageous explore for real (instead of just use cabs and

teleportation).

first of all sry for the bad spelling of the name :D Kashyyyk, there you go all you gramma ridin´ geeks ;) ( jk, for all those who dosnt understand that it was just that )

And to all those who replied its hasnt been discovered yet etc etc, try reading up on your lore, play kotor, etc etc, its there allright, its has some HUUUGE secrets on it, jedis knows about it, the empire knows about it, hell even the trandoshians knows about it and in this game they even talk about it to, so sry to say this but you guys must have a somewhat limited ability to actualy know what your talking about..... aka trolls ! yes i said it, you read it !! now go cry in a corner with a cookie :p

With that said, the people who gave fair answers like "they might pop it in the game later on etc" yeah, thats all true, but there is allready so much history about it, the residents of the planets ( it holds more than just wookies ) the archives discovered there, the medicinal properties of the plants, and so on and so forth :)

I just feel like it should be there allready but yeah i sure hope they pop it in the game later on. :)

But, as this is the extension of KotOR 1 and 2, is it really so outrageous to expect the worlds we visited in those games be present?

No, it's not outrageous, it's unrealistic to expect worlds that are not part of the storyline to be present in the game physically. However, one day I would like to visit some of those planets should the need arise to have the storyline go through there, maybe a person of interest with a bounty on their head is hiding there...

Edited by terminova

Where is Kashyyyk?

Kashyyyk is somewhere in the Mid-Rim of the Galaxy.

It was in KOTOR, so I don't see why we won't have this one implemented (along with other famous planets) in the future.

Edited by cyberfreaq