Launcher is Up and downloading now

NightHawke

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh darn I planned my day around going to the library to get work done and hit the gym in the morning just in time to get home by 2pm (bst)...now I need to somehow get someone to start the dl for me before I get home XD

I can go, give me the keys ! :p

Well i'm on a bog std copper ADSL line and i'm get 400Kbps... not bad for an old rust bucket!!

If only i could get fibre!!! I would give up one of my Rakata Sabre's for it :D...damn place i stay in is out in the sticks :mad:

Well at least it is downloading:csw_fett:

Edited by Jaken_Vardur

Now I'm kinda worried... after finishing the download and install, I went ahead and clicked play and immediately got "Out of range" on my monitor..

thinking that maybe the patch reset all the graphic settings, I hit alt-enter to force it to windowed mode and saw that my settings were all correct.

Except setting the game to Windowed Fullscreen(which is how I've always had it) causes the Out of range message to display again...

gives me a bad feeling about what may have changed under the hood, especially since I didn't have this problem on the PTS.

edit: normal fullscreen works fine, not looking for troubleshooting or anything, just worried :)

Edited by Fuzzytoad

..no download available. Is anyone who says they DL'ed it already able to play?

Miss my lovely SWTOR :) Logged into WoW for a bit to ease my boredom, but alas... I was bored there (sorry WoW! Loved you for many years).

Confirmations?!

Miss my lovely SWTOR :) Logged into WoW for a bit to ease my boredom, but alas... I was bored there (sorry WoW! Loved you for many years).

Confirmations?!

it downloaded but the servers are still down..

Confirmations?!

Servers not up. Not supposed to be up for, hmm, 'nother 3 hours I think it is.

Download took 57 minutes which isn't bad given my 'Net access.

Confirmations?!

the servers are still down.. all you can do after the update installs is look at the server list and play with your sound/graphics settings

Well i'm on a bog std copper ADSL line and i'm get 400Kbps... not bad for an old rust bucket!!

If only i could get fibre!!! I would give up one of my Rakata Sabre's for it :D...damn place i stay in is out in the sticks :mad:

Well at least it is downloading:csw_fett:

Same, but I'm averaging 964Kbps O.o

Now I'm kinda worried... after finishing the download and install, I went ahead and clicked play and immediately got "Out of range" on my monitor..

thinking that maybe the patch reset all the graphic settings, I hit alt-enter to force it to windowed mode and saw that my settings were all correct.

Except setting the game to Windowed Fullscreen(which is how I've always had it) causes the Out of range message to display again...

gives me a bad feeling about what may have changed under the hood, especially since I didn't have this problem on the PTS.

edit: normal fullscreen works fine, not looking for troubleshooting or anything, just worried :)

I play in FS Windowed, but didn't get that message after i dl'd the pach.

This is a case where I wish my net was slower. Gonna take a bout 15 minutes to download but then I'll be bored for the next 3 hours.

true. at least you can watch youtube or something though, im stuck watching the process bar. i cant use anything else for fear of stealing bandwidth from my download!

...ah bugger, look what you made me do.. i stole bandwith!!

Edited by Fargond

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.