Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2

CourtneyWoods

lool at the guy that said " i cant wait to spent the next 3 months making a family and new flashpoint , o wait? unsub " rofl

i have unsubbed and it felt so good i hope everyone else ubsubs aswell and u get what you deserve

who the hell has time to run around making alts to build a family

all i want to do is pvp? and you just let me down

i have just unsubbed good bye

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.... We have to play ~400 warzones to get the war hero gear which will be the first gear that we can replace the mods with orange gear that looks we like?

The feature I was looking forward the most was replacing my godaweful battlemaster gear with my sweet orange gear that I farmed over the last month.

Does this mean 8 player warzone que'ing is not going to be available yet? Or is this being released but ranked WZ are not? Also ive been wondering, what if you want to que with 5,6 or 7 players? Will that be possible or is going to be 4 or 8 only.

Being forced to farm yet another tier of PvP gear (at a 3:1 conversion ratio) while they try to figure out an actual pvp game plan...

IS NOT FUN. NOR WILL IT EVER BE FUN.

Then don't play the game, because it seems that's what PvP is about in SWTOR. Who farms the best gear.

So.... We have to play ~400 warzones to get the war hero gear which will be the first gear that we can replace the mods with orange gear that looks we like?

The feature I was looking forward the most was replacing my godaweful battlemaster gear with my sweet orange gear that I farmed over the last month.

no, more like 1000+ warzones. 80,000 comms. assuming you have a 50/50 W/L, youll average 50-60 comms a match. have fun with that grind

Bioware: Hey, the PTS did its job and we've decided to hold back ranked warzones because it's not ready for primetime. It'll come when it's good enough for the community.

Ofc this is true, that its better that it works when it goes live, but the problem here is how the testing has been done on the PTS.

Fact is PvE has been prioritised on pts, they transferred players to test the instance, not pvp players.

How long has the patch been on pts and how many ranked warzones events have they had? And how well have those tests been advertised?

Bioware could have handled this way better, I think alot of people knew it would be fail when they dont let more people test ranked warones.

Does this mean 8 player warzone que'ing is not going to be available yet? Or is this being released but ranked WZ are not? Also ive been wondering, what if you want to que with 5,6 or 7 players? Will that be possible or is going to be 4 or 8 only.

You can only queue up with max 4 like before.

Bioware is not stupid though!

The Legacy System is a great psychological way of keeping you playing the game more and more!

Because, after the whole servers will be empty, you will still play as you will have your family besides you! So you will never be alone ... don't worry!

< Don't believe in Christ so I could not care more or less about the apostrophe S.

< You think half the community apart from your intelligent self will actually realise the grammar mistakes?.

< Where I come from Shoddy can be spelt as Shawdy, which is the slang spelling of it.

<I look more grown up than half the people in this thread ranting because 1 part of a huge patch is getting delayed for a bit.

< If the majority of the people in this thread go to a different game, say GW 2 when it arrives, and they made the same announcement as BW, their priceless and childish reaction would still remain the same, would it not? Of course it would.

For PvPer's who have been here since early game access, this was it. PvP has been stale since launch and Ilum was an even bigger joke. Glad your content with this company and I hope they continue to acquire your precious gold.

It's already been answered in this thread, 5-8 man queuing will only be allowed in Ranked WZ. Since Ranked WZ is NOT coming out, there will be NO 5-8 man queuing.

WOW. i understand if something is not ready but u don't talk **** saying its gonna be awesome and hype it all up until hours before patch time. bad business is bad. facts is, there are players that only pvp. and some of u can say that unsubbing cuz of this is juvenile but its not. why would someone pay for something they aren't receiving? BIOWARE, u ****ed up and ur subscriptions are going to suffer for this. u don't realize that you permanently lost players cuz of this. and for those saying OH but we are gettin so many other features, yea features that should have launched with the game but we gettin it 5 months later. pvpers dont care bout pve so the pve'rs dont care bout pvp, but have fun with REALLY low population servers from now on. i loved this game and defended it to the fullest when someone would say "oh i give it half a year for it to go F2P" but now i say **** it. this game is gonna go F2P soon and BIOWARE themselves are the cause of it. go back to single player games and dont ever touch mmo's again please, stay in ur developemnt specialty lane.

SWTOR: F2P coming soon.

BTW nice scam move by hyping it till the last minute to get resubs then pull the plug.

like someone else mentioned earlier.

"300 million for this???!!!"

This is going to go into the lesson books of MMO History of How not to manage your game.

This thread is pretty epic, I don't think I've ever seen anything like it in any game.

WoW's announcement of real names showing in forums had a pretty insane response.