Totally lost interest in the game...

InquisitorJaeger

p.s. Did you check the EU server queues right now, for the past few hours that I've been looking at them they've been totally empty...

p.p.s. Oh and to answer you question, NO, I wasn't joking, check the EU server queues right now...

ITs like 6am in the morning in Europe, its far from peak time, check it again in 12 hours :p

just the same as when your in bed your servers are light/heavy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was just Oceanic players on the server it'd be fine...

But we get thousands of Americans crowding our server because they know our pings are around 180 to 220 and their pings are about 10, so they can smash us in PvP and easily win titles and rewards because they have a massive advantage with such low latency...

Oh so it's your server now...

I've been HYPED about this game for over 3 years!

I participated in two weekend Betas and was still HYPED!

I got early game access in the second wave on the first day and was awesomely HYPED!

Now the last few days I've been in queues of 45 minutes to 3.5 hours for my server and have totally lost interest in the game...

3 hours waiting each time I want to play? If you look at the EU servers, they'll all pretty much empty!

And yet the US servers are all Heavy and FULL with wait times of 30 mins to 3 hours!

My server, "The Swiftsure" is the "Unofficial Oceanic Server" and it's the worst for queue times...

The last time I checked I'm in a queue of 1898 people waiting to log in...

Wow...

what none of you qq'ers understand is that the q times on servers will go away eventually....... not from people leaving the game but there is this thing that company's who are running mmo's do..... its called upgrade their servers.... do you think wow lost players over time at the beginning because of q times no why is this ? because they upgrade their servers for capacity and they do maintenance and clean things up and patch the game and look at stats, all of you babies are *********** un grateful and think you going to get 100 % of what the game is on launch, well im sorry to say but your *********** wrong and if you cant deal with this then good ridance because the community doesn't need ****tards like you who thinks that its all about you and doesn't realize that they are doing more than enough to remedy all of your problems.... its called patience if you dont have it you will never ever like an mmo so stop trying to just make **** out of nothing.

you are all literally just crying for the sake of crying.

be patient and your prayers will be answered.

I like the way you hide behind an Aug 2011 account.

Edited by InquisitorJaeger

k sorry if i state something thats already been said or assume something... i havent had time to read the forum as im at work...

this is prerelease and servers are being added and current server player count increased...

the EU servers are full during there peak play time also... and if your server is full choose another or if you are set on one server deal with it while the queues calm off (even roll something random on another server while you wait ie a class you dont want to play just to pass time while the servers settle and adjust) :) not ************ at you just saying... :) mtfbwy

What? If anything, Europeans have a lot bigger problems than US servers.

We have like 1/5th of your English servers, I wish I was kidding. My server has 1hr + queues consistently.

Just because nobody plays at 8 in the morning doesn't mean anything.

Edited by yomanaaiton

What? If anything, Europeans have a lot bigger problems than US servers.

We have like 1/5th of your English servers, I wish I was kidding. My server has 1hr + queues consistently.

Just because nobody plays at 8 in the morning doesn't mean anything.

i play 8 oclock in the morning! :p id be on now if i wasnt in work haha... but yeh your kinda right i guess, i just rolled on the newest emptiest eu english pve server... dont even know its name :p

because i dont like long queues so instead of moaning about them i avoid them... simplez =)

If people are going to quite there going to quite. Sometimes you can't make people happy. Ques say 30 min it take 2 min. People are just negative.

It can also say 2 min and take 30 min. It's an average so it could be anything.

Edited by yomanaaiton

I got early game access in the second wave on the first day and was awesomely HYPED!

Now the last few days I've been in queues of 45 minutes to 3.5 hours for my server and have totally lost interest in the game...

3 hours waiting each time I want to play? If you look at the EU servers, they'll all pretty much empty!

And yet the US servers are all Heavy and FULL with wait times of 30 mins to 3 hours!

My server, "The Swiftsure" is the "Unofficial Oceanic Server" and it's the worst for queue times...

You lost interest but yet your still posting in the forums. kinda ironic dont ya think?;):rolleyes:

LOL! Ofcourse during US primetime the EU servers are quiet!

I can guarentee you, that if you take a look 6 hours earlier, than you can see it's the other way around!

EU servers queue'ing and US servers quiet!

That is timezone difference 101 for you. ;)

Well now you don't have to add any subscription since you won't be playing this game at all anymore.

You lost interest but yet your still posting in the forums. kinda ironic dont ya think?;):rolleyes:

OK, so to clarify for all the trolls commenting on the title, yeah my interest has gone from about 10 out of 10, to about 1 out of 10.

Maybe that's not TOTALLY losing interest, but it's a pretty big jump considering how much I've been looking forward to the game for 3 years.

Anyway, I'm sure there'll be a thousand more trolls negatively commenting on this post because forum trolls will always troll the forums...