Lie on the game box

piecia

I have a question for game developers.

Why cheated me by printing lies on the packaging of the game?

The minimum hardware requirements are npisane AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core 4000 + or better / Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 Ghz processor (....) 2 GB RAM for Vista, (...) ATI X1800 or better / Nvidia 7800 or better.

My hardware configuration is in a nutshell:

Intel Q9550 (4 core) 2.83 GHz / 8 GB RAM / Vista (64 bit) / Graphics Card EVGA FTW 260 with 896 MB of RAM.

That is my hardware configuration strongly exceeds the minimum hardware requirements, and even in some cases, higher than recommended.

So why do I have at minimum graphics settings in games pvp suddenly 30 fps? And when you get more effects in the form of lightning can decrease by up to 15 fps!

Edited by piecia

However, if indications are correct from other player experiences (including mine, I have a pretty good comp and I have to play this game on low), there is an issue with the software coding and its ability to optimize various PC set ups. This is just another soul who has a bad experience with the game in this way.

However, if indications are correct from other player experiences (including mine, I have a pretty good comp and I have to play this game on low), there is an issue with the software coding and its ability to optimize various PC set ups. This is just another soul who has a bad experience with the game in this way.

There's a difference between having a bad experience and claiming you were lied to.

and recommended requirements for what they have to mean the same thing as a minimum?

because my configuration meets the recommended hardware configuration and in some cases higher.

Keep your internet provider in mind as well.

I have a question for game developers.

Why cheated me by printing lies on the packaging of the game?

The minimum hardware requirements are npisane AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core 4000 + or better / Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 Ghz processor (....) 2 GB RAM for Vista, (...) ATI X1800 or better / Nvidia 7800 or better.

My hardware configuration is in a nutshell:

Intel Q9550 (4 core) 2.83 GHz / 8 GB RAM / Vista (64 bit) / Graphics Card EVGA FTW 260 with 896 MB of RAM.

That is my hardware configuration strongly exceeds the minimum hardware requirements, and even in some cases, higher than recommended.

So why do I have at minimum graphics settings in games pvp suddenly 30 fps? And when you get more effects in the form of lightning can decrease by up to 15 fps!

Ahh. PVP. Where the game has to coordinate everything to the latency of the SLOWEST GUY THERE. Everything depends on timing, after all.

I doubt it actually works this way, else people would figure out how to exploit it, but ... plausible, innit?

Here's a test.

Gather several friends with similar specs into two premades, one on each side. if you luck out and get the same WZ, see if it speeds up with everyone for the most part being on the same page. Then introduce one slow guy into the mix and see what happens.

I'm on a crappy 300 dollar refurbished 2007 vista laptop. My computer doesn't even have a graphics card and I run the game on 12-20fps.

I've been fine so far. It's not ideal, but it's been serving me well since my gaming pc was stolen.

also

My box of Oreos says "America's Favorite Cookie", and then I find out that Mrs. Fields is making the same claim!

How can they both be "America's Favorite Cookie", huh?

How?

Best post 2012

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.