HK-47, who don't love him

CJ_SAX_MAN

Statement: The supposed adulation of meatbags for HK-47 only serves to reinforce his sense of discomfort and/or homicidal rage.

Suggestion: It may be for the best if said meatbags keep their praise at a somewhat reduced volume.

Edited by GymQuirk

He is probably one of my favorite Star Wars characters and Bioware companions of all times (although Bioware did make all the others).

He definitely fit my dark side Revan's character perfectly.

HK-51 in patch 1.3 as a companion! Woot!

I have a question about HK-47 in this game:

So apparently we get to kill him huh? Well...

A) That sucks

B) I guess someone fixed him up so that he could be on Mustafar and build a droid army for us to defeat in the late Star Wars Galaxies :p

The only people who would hate him are those who he is about to kill :cool:

Edited by Eillack

Yeah it is one of my favorite characters no doubt. actualy Kotor is full of great characters HK, jolie, Canderous, god canderous is great :D bastilla off course.

Bastila tended to get on my nerves alot. so did Juhani, would get all mad, you would try to get her to give in and kill people then she would regain her composure and be all "NO! IM NOT FALLING TO THE DARKSIDE AGAIN"

Yes Canderous was awesome as well. in both KOTOR I and II. (in SWTOR, Mandalore the Preserver was Canderous in a full set of armor. For some reason it never once shows his face in that game. Though I recognized his voice

Speaking of descendents, are there any Onasi's (descendents of Carth Onasi) out there in the game as NPCs?

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

lol YES! I forgot about that line.

A) That sucks

B) I guess someone fixed him up so that he could be on Mustafar and build a droid army for us to defeat in the late Star Wars Galaxies :p

Droids can rebuild/repair themselves, unlike organics. It wouldn't be anything for HK-47 to put a copy of his brain in another computer as a fail safe and manufacture a new body. Heck, IG-88 was the core consciousness of the second Death Star.

Hrm. That would be an interesting combination to think about. Would IG-88 and HK-47 team up or be against each other?

Edited by Bluerodian

My brother doesn't like HK, but its mainly because of how his fans ran him into the ground by repeatedly using the term"meatbag" and beginning each sentence with the word "statement".

Kinda like how EVERYONE recited "the cake is a lie" at the mention of cake. Even if they never played Portal.

A) That sucks

He'll always be able to be rebuilt after being taken down, Meetra Surik rebuilt him, then after

the imperials destroyed him, darth Malgus and his allies were able to rebuild him again

Hk-47 is the reason i love to have driod allies.

A pity you cant play as a droid in swtor.

Statment: There is a 97 chance he is asking for help. master.

There is also a 3% chance he is threating you and need to be blasted on sight.

But that could be just wishfull thinking.

When I first saw the two videos featuring HK-47, I was excited for TOR. Ironically, he is an assassin droid, but he is so hilarious. I remember from KOTOR one example on Korriban (provided that he is in the party) when he tells Shaardan, "Warning: Touch the master's blade and lose an arm, meatbag." Although I have not seen him yet in TOR, I am sure The Old Republic Team has done a fantastic job retaining his personality. Despite his dark side alignment and my light side preferences, I really enjoy his company. Cannot wait to see him!