Game Update 1.2 will be going live on Thursday, April 12th!

jimmyjediknight

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So excited when i saw this knew it had to be this week because next would had been going into mid-late April not saying the info they gave us on a date at the guild summit could had changed between now and then just it was all we really had to go on!,also glad they didn't pull a Rift and release it next week right when subs end haha.

Judging from the PTS forums and all the problems devs have yet to address 1.2 is going to bring more issues than it fixes. I would have waited another few weeks to have a decent update that actually worked properly rather than rush this new update out full of issues when major things won't even be addressed.

Really with every subsequent update I get less reason to keep subscribing.

Judging from the PTS forums and all the problems devs have yet to address 1.2 is going to bring more issues than it fixes. I would have waited another few weeks to have a decent update that actually worked properly rather than rush this new update out full of issues when major things won't even be addressed.

If you have already made up your mind, without even seeing what the live update includes, I would suggest that no matter what Bioware would do, you would not be happy.

Judging from the PTS forums...

If the condition of the game was ultimately based on what the forums say then this entire game would be COMPLETELY unplayable nor would it be enjoyable.

Contrary to the facts ragarding the condition of this game as posted on these forums, the game is not bad at all.

but. . . 1.2 has been live in the PTS for a while now. im sure they have it ironed out. im leaving room for error though, because SWTOR is the best mmorpg ever made and ever will be made.

looking forward to a decade of playing this game! ill be 36 years old and still playing SWTOR!

If the condition of the game was ultimately based on what the forums say then this entire game would be COMPLETELY unplayable nor would it be enjoyable.

Contrary to the facts ragarding the condition of this game as posted on these forums, the game is not bad at all.

If we went by the forums, everyone one had have a single ability.

Tactical Nuke: Kills all players on server.

Of course... then they would complain about server lag, or unresponsive buttons, or The UI isnt the right shade of violet, or......