Favorite thing your companion has done

-SaberMaster-

Bioware has done a great job with the companion storylines and I have a dew favorites and wanted to here what your favorite thing that your companion has said or done.

My favorite was when my Jedi Knight's companion, Doc, started to create his own virus to cure and gain fame. I even chose to let him keep working on it because the conversation had been so funny already.

Bioware has done a great job with the companion storylines and I have a dew favorites and wanted to here what your favorite thing that your companion has said or done.

My favorite was when my Jedi Knight's companion, Doc, started to create his own virus to cure and gain fame. I even chose to let him keep working on it because the conversation had been so funny already.

My Sith inquisitor Companion slipped me a note back at launch,

"UNSUB NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE"

Oh how I should have listened :p

Theran Cedrax in keeping my Jedi Shadow alive when doing heroics solo. He does a great job with that. Love the companion system in TOR and using the right one for your class is one of the keys to doing hard content successfully.

Nothing she did but something Kaliyo said after a holo conversation:

"He was kind of cute wasn't he, kind of stupid too. If he had money he'd be perfect!"

• 1 month later...
Theran Cedrax in keeping my Jedi Shadow alive when doing heroics solo. He does a great job with that. Love the companion system in TOR and using the right one for your class is one of the keys to doing hard content successfully.

For as nerdy as this is going to sound, I have died before because I couldn't stop watching Holiday dance.

Hmm... let me see... there are many things as the companions are well done for the most part.

I like Kira's sas in general she has pretty good one liners, but on Corellia she really shows how much she cares for Mater Wix (sp?). I won't spoil it, but its a little line followed by a nicely done facial expression. Broke my heart. :)

And.. then there is Jaesa and Vette. There is a scene where she tells Vette she can share. Lol! Nice!

Any scene with Holiday, but I especially liked the one where she tell's us she hasn't had time to recompile her hair.

There are more, but those stand out in my mind.

When my companions have friends that are companions of a different class. :D

Qyzen and Mako

Doc and Kaliyo

Vette and Risha

I played an IA first and then right after played a JK and the Kaliyo cameo was awesome. I loved it.

JK

Redeeming Lord Praven and Bengel Morr and having them turn up to help me at the end. Also protecting the Empire soldiers from Colicoids in Sobrik on Balmorra.

BH

Beating up the smug Alderaanian noble. Killing the whiny padawan after defeating the Jedi Master at the end of Ch 1. Skadge and I slaughtering the Voss monks when they tried to ambush us and feeling good about it. Winning the respect of the Hailstrom Bros leader on Hoth and the Gormak on voss. Making Mako cry when she wasn't invited to the Mandalorian keg party with Gault and I

Smuggler

Having a girl talk with the Sith on tattooine after fighting the snooty Jedi and Diago haven. Making Corso squirm every time I flirt with a guy.

Trooper

Locking the patients in the gas chamber on Coruscant when they refused to come out.

SI

Shocking Khem Val to make him cough up Zash's persona. Making the Imperial commander on Balmorra cry when I killed his Sith son.

SW

Killing the two Hutt lords on Nar Shadaa before they could blink. Killing the whiny slave that greets you in Dromund Kaas spaceport. Making the spy's son soil himself before I killed him on Balmorra.

JC

Redeeming al of the Plague Master's victims including Vivicar himself.