Queue's again?!? I'm out.

NuWyrldDave

Sorry Bioware, I gave it a shot and it was fun while it lasted, but you let everyone from dying servers reroll onto my good server and now it's back to 30 min+ queue times to play. Screw that. You all didn't bother to regulate the pop cap, so I don't pay to wait to play. 1.2 is totally irrelevant now.

Sorry Bioware, I gave it a shot and it was fun while it lasted, but you let everyone from dying servers reroll onto my good server and now it's back to 30 min+ queue times to play. Screw that. You all didn't bother to regulate the pop cap, so I don't pay to wait to play. 1.2 is totally irrelevant now.

Insanity!! They should totally open 3~4 more new servers.

Bwahahah, wait till 1.2 hits and a large amount of players return, THEN you'll see queues and you know what? You have no one but YOURSELF to blame LOL.

Hmmm I am not sure I follow. Like the OP I feel less inclined each day to log in to SWTOR though for different reasons.

"You have no one but yourself to blame" what on earth (or off Earth) are you referring to? Is there any logic to this?

"Bwahahahah" what is this.... someone find a moderator and eradicate this type of moronic response please!

<insert catchy footer here stating how cool I am and how tough I am, and don't care what you think to my post, while I watch with baited breath for a response>

Bwahahah, wait till 1.2 hits and a large amount of players return, THEN you'll see queues and you know what? Y.........

this and i can say ][_ ([]) ][_

@OP sorry for that but it is NOT my fault .... someone said me in the near past that the game designed to be so much easy because there were reasons ....

Hi david ,these are your reasons ?

Edited by SWTOR-GR

You have queues. You have to wait 10-30 minutes to start playing then you can do anything you want.

I can get into my server instantly and wait 30 min to an hour for a single PvP matches start 5 vs 8 which means my faction loses most of the time due to a lack of players. Leveling up I am lucky just to get 4 people to run a 4 man instance. I have to resort to paying bored level 50s to run me through solo.

I do not feel bad you have to wait. I remember how it was at release. Wait times, but once you were in the game was a blast because there were people everywhere.

How the heck is it a good situation. The entire game, save for a couple of servers is a freaking ghost town. Existing players, for the most part, have moved to those heavy servers...that have <500 ppl on thm at one time...and are considered full.

This game is less of an MMO than Team Fortress 2. At least on a TF2 server you're likely to have more people playing together at any one time.

pffft.

Edited by Ossos

Bwahahah, wait till 1.2 hits and a large amount of players return, THEN you'll see queues and you know what? You have no one but YOURSELF to blame LOL.

What are you babbling ablout? Blame myself for what? Rolling on a server pre-launch that turned out to become a well populated server with good PvPers? Yeah, I'm guilty of that. But then all the terribads from crappy servers rerolled onto mine in such huge numbers that it's back to queues. I already said I'm not sticking around for 1.2 so I couldn't care less what the wait times are after my sub runs out.

What are you babbling ablout? Blame myself for what? Rolling on a server pre-launch that turned out to become a well populated server with good PvPers? Yeah, I'm guilty of that. But then all the terribads from crappy servers rerolled onto mine in such huge numbers that it's back to queues. I already said I'm not sticking around for 1.2 so I couldn't care less what the wait times are after my sub runs out.

This only happened because their servers have no people on them, you realize that?

The topic of this thread makes me think of a rich guy setting in a resteraunt window gripeing his plate has to much on it. And he shouldnt have to pay for that much food when he wont eat it all.

while the guy on the corner outside the window would pay double for a few bites of it, But isnt allowed inside cause he aint wearing a tie.

This only happened because their servers have no people on them, you realize that?

That's NOT TRUE!! ASK ALL THE FANBOIS!! SERVERS ARE ALL CAPPED!! Not too mention that the wait list kicks in when the amount of players on a server hits 500+.

MMO...yeah...whatever...

Edited by Ossos

Seriously OP, that's one of those "good problems". Lots and lots of people WISH they had a Q time on their barren wastelands.

Sure, better to have queues to get in than 2 hr queues to play a warzone. But they are both part of the same problem. They didn't have enough servers at launch so everyone was pissed about 2hour + waits to play. Then they loaded up with way too many servers and when not enough players stuck around to make them viable, they didn't even bother to do server merges so everyone wants to reroll on the couple of good servers out there. So now you have the choice of a ghost town, or a wait to play anything. Both options are not worth paying money for in my opinion.

He kinda has a right to be pissed off.

Its BioWares poor management of the server populations that let this happen.

Now he has to wait just to play his character because they failed to keep the server pop on other peoples servers full, forcing folks to all crash/jump to one server.

Assuming he isnt just trolling that is....

The topic of this thread makes me think of a rich guy setting in a resteraunt window gripeing his plate has to much on it. And he shouldnt have to pay for that much food when he wont eat it all.

while the guy on the corner outside the window would pay double for a few bites of it, But isnt allowed inside cause he aint wearing a tie.

That so not even a close analogy. Rather it's a banquet hall full of diners but some are sitting by themselves. Rather than the host grouping the empty tables together, they let everyone pull up a chair at the full table that's already having a good time. So now no one is happy.

Not, it happens because every idiot rerolls on the SAME server. Baah Baah goes the community.

What did you want them to do? There was only one server with a decent pop. Many people rerolled multiple times, only to have their servers die.

Now he has to wait just to play his character because they failed to keep the server pop on other peoples servers full, forcing folks to all crash/jump to one server.

Thanks. I'm not trolling, just over the massive inattention to critical things like this. It really has killed the game for me, at least for now.

This makes no sense whatsoever. How can BW "manage" a population? They can't force people to play so what options are there?

Server merges? Yeah, merge servers for 2 months and once 1.2 hits, add new servers and watch people whine that they have to reroll? Terrible idea.

Transfers? What, so everyone can just transfer to the same server instead of reroll on it? What would that solve? Nothing. Only make the problem appear sooner.

The only ones to blame are the people who don't want to put any effort into organizing and rerolling on multiple servers. People were told MULTIPLE times exactly what would happen by multiple people, me included, and what did we get? Flamed.

So yeah, cry me a river.

No the situation here is different .

someone gone to a restaurant and asked what food is ready to eat it and the waiter said him a steak will be ready in 5 minutes.

unfortuantely the steak came after an hour and the steak was cold...

There is a primary task for mmo designers . they must calculate the time of gameplay and divide it to 16 ( the game hours of a hardcore gamer ) until the end game and next they must plan the expansions and patch shedules ...

this never happend here .... so easy mmo from the beggining ( with litle end game content ) is doomed to a BIG fa.l.e !!!

Edited by SWTOR-GR