Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Witty Imperial Agent names?!

skaizm

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agent Romanoff

and yes, I made her look the part as much as I could, just missing the leather outfit.

sadly, I made a sniper, should have been an operative, then make a Sniper called Barton, I'll do that on another server I suppose. what can I say, I'm a Marvel freak.

having looked through the 18 pages here, there are very few names that are what you call, original. names I made after my first 3 50's have been goofy ones, a Chiss Marauder called Bluewaffle for example :)

Agent Romanoff

and yes, I made her look the part as much as I could, just missing the leather outfit.

sadly, I made a sniper, should have been an operative, then make a Sniper called Barton, I'll do that on another server I suppose. what can I say, I'm a Marvel freak.

This makes me want to snag a Summers legacy on some server where it isn't already taken. Scott the Miralukan Guardian, Alex the Inquisitor...hop universes to roll Buffy the, I don't know, Agent or something. Or Smuggler for the one-liners.

Edited by bright_ephemera

Aren't those names the wrong way around?

Undacovabrotha fits my op well, he's a tall black guy. And Supersneeki fits my sniper, because the way I play him involves kiting the ever loving crap out of attackers. I take very little damage with him and dish out pain. By sneaking in the shadows and making you regret targeting me. :D

I took my name from that TV show Person of Interest and named him Mr-Reese although it says Mr-reese

I still do not know if i wanna go sniper or operative. I am on the fleet in front of the trainer now like for a week trying to decide.

It doesn't really go with the Agent title, but I'm ChuckFinley, Sam Axe's consistant alias from Burn Notice. I considered MichaelWeston, but he's not really a bad guy, so I didn't think it suited. Sam is not a bad guy, but he does often pretend to be as Chuck, and besides, the good guy equivelant of smuggler isn't really a spy. I made him the slim body type 2, when I probably should have gone for 3 or 4, but I didn't think it really suited the character who is sneaky and stealthy to be carrying that extra weight. I do love someone's earlier post of Lardo Calrisian.

And I kinda wish I'd gone for Smith, cause he's just so awersome and bad***.

Only Hugo Weaving could make the phrase "And you help your landlady carry out her garbage" sound so sinister.

Edited by buffysithslayer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.