Can someone explain to me what are guild banks for pls?

khsolo

You can put in items or money to share with your guildies.

An example might be crafting missions, if everyone puts them in, you take the ones you need others take the ones they need.

Old crafting materials you don't use etc.

Items you don't need that might be good for someone else. It's a shared bank that anyone in your guild can use.

You can put in items or money to share with your guildies.

An example might be crafting missions, if everyone puts them in, you take the ones you need others take the ones they need.

Old crafting materials you don't use etc.

Items you don't need that might be good for someone else. It's a shared bank that anyone in your guild can use.

Lets say i put 99 something biochem in the bank, someone just comes and gets it? do i get anything in return?

If i make stims they are given out for free or can i charge a small amount?

It's free... It's a shared bank not a store.

Your guildmaster can put restrictions on how much can be withdrawn to prevent someone from grabbing up everything that you just put in there but it's basically a free for all for your guild to share.

Lets say i put 99 something biochem in the bank, someone just comes and gets it? do i get anything in return?

If i make stims they are given out for free or can i charge a small amount?

Yes, someone just goes in and takes it. YOu put in items that you WANT to share with your guild. If you aren't playing with a bunch of jerks, they will most likely put in items that you want as well. It's really an honor system at the end of the day.

I play with all friends from other games, so it's just easier to put stuff in to benefit the guild.

well it depends on how permissions work, but yes anyone who is allowed to take items for the gbank could take your stims but people will be putting stuff in that you might need and **** loads of credits for repairs so youre not paying out of pocket. it just makes sharing stuff with guild alot easier

Yes, someone just goes in and takes it. YOu put in items that you WANT to share with your guild. If you aren't playing with a bunch of jerks, they will most likely put in items that you want as well. It's really an honor system at the end of the day.

I play with all friends from other games, so it's just easier to put stuff in to benefit the guild.

ok i c, ty for clearing that out

About the repair thing how does it work?

Also i get a lot of bop mats that i cant share on the bank cause well they are bop so it would be usefull if bw could make those boe instead so you could actually share them and be usefull to someone else in your guild

Also i get a lot of bop mats that i cant share on the bank cause well they are bop so it would be usefull if bw could make those boe instead so you could actually share them and be usefull to someone else in your guild

Per my understanding they will be tradeable in 1.2, however the drop rate will be less.

I would hope not!

Hey, if you're not comfortable doing that, set the withdraw limit low. As long as it keeps to the restriction of not giving out more than what the person is allowed to withdraw, I see no reason why it shouldn't function identical to our cargo holds.

Could a mod please censor that comment? Whether or not it is, politics and finances are a hot-button issue.

And please feel free to censor this entry also. :p

How can someone be offended by that?

SWToR story is all based in politics and religion. :p

To the OP:

Gild Banks also hold money. That money can be used for things like Raid Respec and Raid Repairs, or even to help a guildy getting that speeder or a missing gear Slot needed for some content.

What you get in return? The ability to use it too.

Hey, if you're not comfortable doing that, set the withdraw limit low. As long as it keeps to the restriction of not giving out more than what the person is allowed to withdraw, I see no reason why it shouldn't function identical to our cargo holds.

I kinda disagree with this. I don't really keep track of what i have in my cargo hold i just dump it there after a bunch of crafting missions. A lot of times I make enhancements for people who aren't in the guild and if I'm crafting from mats in the guild bank without even knowing it, that would be kinda wrong. Maybe if there was a way to toggle it on or off to prevent accidentally using mats from the guild bank I would be ok with it.