PvP for cheaters

whatthefett

Tired of seeing matches where one guild has players on both sides, they are talking on Vent, and letting certain sides win or accomplish goals. Its bad enough that pvp is a gear laden grind that has little to do with skill, let alone the obvious cheating going on. Well done lads. You are beasts.

Tired of seeing matches where one guild has players on both sides, they are talking on Vent, and letting certain sides win or accomplish goals. Its bad enough that pvp is a gear laden grind that has little to do with skill, let alone the obvious cheating going on. Well done lads. You are beasts.

Ha!

My guild rolled imperial on Mind Trick and rerolled republic on the same server a week after most of us hit 50 and realized that we don't like hutt ball 24/7.

Every so often there isn't enough room in the pub group and I will run the daily quests with my imperial. In such a case where I happen to end up facing my own guild in a wz I double my efforts to beat them, if not on the scoreboard then at least on kills. Competitive players like to compete against their peers. I talk in vent with them when this is happening, I tell them I'm going left and go right. I tell them we have 5 guarding middle and send 6 to cap right. I mess with them in every way possible from pulling, what would otherwise be my pocket healer, into fire to focus taunting/eliminating their best DPS, because I happen to know who that is and no one else in the wz does. If they asked me to help them cheat I would tell them "sure", and then double agent all over their faces; I would expect them to reciprocate the favor.

I'm sure that somewhere there is a guild that leveled both sides for this exact reason, but I assure you that in more cases than not the cross faction guilds are not rolling both sides to streamline their daily quest progression.

I saw some of this yesterday. A guildie from the premade was on my side, and that fool would run the ball to our side and let his guild kill him for the score.

LOL not sure its always that but I have to admit I got a chukle the last time I saw a jug running towards his own goal line and watch as he turns Im sure to what i imagine is alot of screaming on vent saying WTH or *** are you doing.

What cheese!!!!!

In my previous MMO experience it was BEYOND Taboo to relay stuff from one faction to help the other.

To the Furnace with ye! Burn the heretics!

It still might be my imagination, but I have experienced a few times that made me go..

WhaTheWhattttttt

I cant say for sure because I have not been looking for it... but a time or two I felt like I was extricated in to worse position in huttball. Discounted it as my imagination though...

Edited by Blloodbane

That guild has a bunch of lames as members. You should call them out in general chat on the fleet, not here on the forums. (only if you are sure about what you saw)

If I ever see my guildees on the other side of huttball, I will tend to leave them alone as long as there are other targets. But at some point, I'll engage them when we are both at near full strength.

Our server has so few republics that the two I found cheating weren't guildies just friends.

Anyway now that this is posted... and Im sure will be removed shortly... The new Wz in 1.2 is also same faction...

HERE WE GO!!! lol...

Btw... when I confronted the (*^&(*^&(*&(&()*&^(*&er that was doing this, he told me...

Barron Death Mark told him to cheat... and I should blame him...

I reported him and haven't seen him around since... ohhhh noeeeesss... lulz.

I see it occasionally, but Im personally more tired of premades vs pugs

yeah. my only hope is that Solo Ranked solve this problem but as I saw some explenations made by Devs that if there is not enough ppl for Solo they will be joined to Group. So it will be just the same as it is now I suppose.

All WZs I joined past last 10 days were pugs vs premades and we all know how it ends.

yeah. my only hope is that Solo Ranked solve this problem but as I saw some explenations made by Devs that if there is not enough ppl for Solo they will be joined to Group. So it will be just the same as it is now I suppose.

All WZs I joined past last 10 days were pugs vs premades and we all know how it ends.

The only real way to solve this problem is cross-server queueing. This is what happens when you have small server populations and same faction warzones. People start colluding.

It is an unfortunate side effect of 8 man warzones but only being allowed to queue with 4 people.

OP, you make it sound like people do this intentionally, and while I am sure there are some who take advantage of this specifically, more often than not it's just the way the match making system constructed the wz from the people available in queue.

It's happened to us before too. Queue up two 4 man groups, and even if you try and stagger the queue, we wind up facing eachother at least a couple times a day (weekends).

Those are the bloodies matches I've ever been in. We are competitive by nature, and when we are on opposite sides of the ball, well, trust me.. there is no "collaborating" for wins.. Heck sometimes we just hunt each other down and let the rest of the team members coordinate the action.

Just because you happen to be on the losing end of a guild vs. guild huttball doesn't mean they are cheating... That's just tin-foil hat speak.