Favorite Planet

swcfrost

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's Hoth. I really enjoy the sudden blowing snow, foggy areas, sounds of dripping water and sun reflected on the glass-like surface of the frozen road. I'm always a little sad when I complete the quest chains on Hoth.

I do wish I had a big fluffy coat though. /smile And a Tauntaun mount.

Edited by Jezmondene

Absolutely Taris! The scenery with the huge dead buildings reaching into the sky is beautiful, as well as the crumbling overgrowth on the ground. It makes me wish I can go inside some of them and climb to the top for a better view. Also the continuing lore from KotoR with the rakghouls and the Promised Ones is amazing. I have to say, I look forward to questing on Taris the most on all my alts. Edited by Ketchum

Absolutely Taris! The scenery with the huge dead buildings reaching into the sky is beautiful, as well as the crumbling overgrowth on the ground. It makes me wish I can go inside some of them and climb to the top for a better view. Also the continuing lore from KotoR with the rakghouls and the Promised Ones is amazing. I have to say, I look forward to questing on Taris the most on all my alts.

oh yeah this very much ^_^

• 1 year later...
Absolutely Taris! The scenery with the huge dead buildings reaching into the sky is beautiful, as well as the crumbling overgrowth on the ground. It makes me wish I can go inside some of them and climb to the top for a better view. Also the continuing lore from KotoR with the rakghouls and the Promised Ones is amazing. I have to say, I look forward to questing on Taris the most on all my alts.

yes!:rak_03:

Primarily it's a toss up between Ilum and Alderaan. Beautifully designed, cool stories, big areas.

Korriban, Tython and Coruscant are all three tied for a close second. Again, beautiful areas, and I love the aura of Star Warsiness they have.

I find it hard to believe how many guys like Taris. I absolutely hate it for some reason. It's the one planet I did *not* do all side quests on because I couldn't wait to get off it. Dunno why, I just don't like it.

My favourite planet is Tatooine. I like the two suns and the sand. And in SWTOR its an open world (map), not like Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa`s labirints. Also, Tatooine is one of the main planets in the movies, with lots of history.

Also, we can go there in real life :p In tunnisian desert - village called Tataouine, where the movies was filmed.

Edited by iankalo