The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

why is bioware so darned concerned with war zones?

More people PVP than PVE and thats a fact, yet much of the development time has been essentially wasted on PVE content that isn't being used. It's time that they focus on PVP and bring it up to 2012 standards.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More people PVP than PVE and thats a fact, yet much of the development time has been essentially wasted on PVE content that isn't being used. It's time that they focus on PVP and bring it up to 2012 standards.

And I wonder why more people PVP? Could it be because you can queue from anywhere, get auto grouped, auto ported to the WZ, get rewards win or lose, while taking no risks of having repair bills?

I play both and feel they should continue to put resources into both.

But if my play time statistics for both are reflective of others, I am skewing the numbers towards PVP. And the reason is not because I enjoy it more or desire to play it more, it is because it is accessible and provides rewards regardless of outcome, so it becomes the path of least resistance.

The only thing I believe they must do to keep the game healthy is provide an LFG tool for PVE that functions as easy as the WZ queueing tool while providing the same ease of rewards.

Increase the accessibility of PVE and balance accessibility along with the risk / reward model between the two aspects, and I guarantee participation levels in PVE will increase.

Only when both aspects are equally accessible and provide the same ease of reward will they start gaining any meaningful data on which aspect players prefer, though I believe they will find many players enjoy both and expect both.

Edited by DawnAskham

More people are running Warzones now because they've blown through the Operations and there is nothing else left...

Of course more people are running WZ's right now.

THIS^^...is just an opinion....Ive pretty much seen the same people in WZs from head start till now on my server. Q's are short and PvP/WZs is definitely not an afterthought.