No Cross Realm LFG tool please!

MUFanatic

At vanilla such people were blacklisted and didnt stand a chance on any server.
During TBC and especially during early wrath, such people were complained about in general chat, and the people complaining were reported, ignored and blacklisted. This was common long before the lfd tool.

I have not met many people at this forum here, who were really intrested in understanding why a LFG tool is not the ultimate solution if rushed.
Actually, it is the ultimate solution; none of your examples actually fix the problems I want fixed.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During TBC and especially during early wrath, such people were complained about in general chat, and the people complaining were reported, ignored and blacklisted. This was common long before the lfd tool.

Agreed.

Although there was one example of a former member of my guild who started his own (guild) in protest about something stupid and took some of my members with him (raiding guild). He got such a bad reputation in Trade Chat as a poor leader, reserving drops, etc... that he was black balled and eventually quit WoW or rolled on a new server (don't know which, and didn't care). That's the only example I can think of though. That is, however, on a different scale and wasn't related to a LFG tool (it was post cross server LFG).

So, even with cross server LFG, the community can police itself if needed (worst offenders).

Just let the game rate player performance. There are many examples how this can work well, a completed dungeon can give you points, a run without kick´s can give you points etc.

The pointless griefing like at wow, should not be possible at Tor. There people do whatever they want, without any consequences - the horrible wow community is also there because of that.

You really believe that don't you? When and where was this mystical period of 'people were blacklisted and never ever ever got groups'?

I have not met many people at this forum here, who were really intrested in understanding why a LFG tool is not the ultimate solution if rushed.

Since January I gave many good examples for such a tool, hardly anyone cared.

Many still think that the wow tool was the ultimate thing and is the best content an MMO has ever received...

Also LFG tools could be limited to PvE servers only, so that RP and PvP could develop their own community.

Compromise is there, but in most cases not by the LFG pro faction.

Why should we have to compromise? If you don't like it, don't use it! Spam in general chat just like now! Whisper people who didn't reply to your spam because who knows, maybe they want to group and just don't know it yet! Keep exhaustive records of every jerk you see and shout out their crime to all! I mean, blacklisting doesn't work unless you name and shame, right?

Cross server LFG doesn't require the general spammers to give up anything-if people will end up using it because players follow the path of least resistance then what does that say about how cumbersome the current method is?

In my last guild in WoW, our Guild Leader decided he'd become bored of leading and so sold the level 25 Guild to the leader of a level 12 Guild, who then got given Guild Master and demoted all our officers, brought in his own and was rude to all the original members.

The previous guild master also decided to clear out the guild bank of all the guild and items he wanted before changing server and character name.

So you see, bad players can exist without the LFD and still be completely horrible to others.

I am disappointed to see the cross realm LFG tool being talked about as a future addition to the game. I was really hoping to keep that out of TOR just because of it's ability to destroy community in a game. I would be all for LFG server wide but cross realm is a no go for me.

LFG LFO is needed i want options for my gameplay i dont want to spend hrs on vent listening to people winge and wipes i have better things to do. Hardcore players crack under pressure and are always trying to pass the buck there is no reason why u cant organise your nightmare op etc with other ppl. Bring on the flying mounts

Just let the game rate player performance. There are many examples how this can work well, a completed dungeon can give you points, a run without kick´s can give you points etc.

Interesting idea. It has the same capability for griefing as a upvote system though, because people can just kick you at the last boss to keep you from getting points.

I do see where it has a better psychological impact though. I get the feeling that a lot of players don't want other players "judging" them and would prefer a theoretically "impartial" arbiter like the game's algorithm.

The pointless griefing like at wow, should not be possible at Tor. There people do whatever they want, without any consequences - the horrible wow community is also there because of that.

Griefing is always possible. If people want to be jerks, they'll find a way to do it no matter what. All you can do is keep them from upsetting you or ruining your personal experience.

Edited by Snoodmaster

Actually, it is the ultimate solution; none of your examples actually fix the problems I want fixed.

And when the x-server LFG tool was released the type of people that got blacklisted back in vanilla/bc/early LK got /ignored, so you only had to deal with them in 1 group ever.

There is actually no downside to a x-server LFG system aslong as /ignore = no grouping with that person int he future. There are far more benefits. The so called killing the community is a downside when there is a very strong community to kill. But there isnt. Same with x-server BGs, sure its fun to have rivals, but IMO its more fun to meet a large selection of people.

The community when it comes to x-server things can still be there, you can have some friends then pug the last guy, or run a pre-made x-server WZ, nothing changes in that aspect. It does however change alot for those with limited time etc. It can mean alot to a person to be able to finish 2-3 instances per day, even with a packed schedule. Something that is fully possible with the current WoW x-server LFG.

IMO it cant get much better than the WoW version, they really did a great job with it, limiting ******s both when it comes to forming groups and when it comes to kicking people. A system that doesnt limit kicking i.e the system we have in ToR now, gives more issues, because those ******s can kick you at last boss to get a friend or guildy in for the kill/finish quest.

/ignore, the easy simple solution for x-server LFG to work, as proven by Blizzard.

Douchebag in your group? Ignore him and never see him again.

Ninja in your group? Ignore him and never see him again.

Leech in your group? Ignore him and never see him again.

etc...

I'm giving this game 2 months to see if LFD tools is implemented or not. If not, i will forget this game ever existed.

Sitting in an imperial fleet doing nothing while lfg is not fun. I want to experience the game PVE group content but the lack of LFD tools makes it painful enough for the majority to skip it entirely.

Enough of this crap. If devs are smart, they KNOW LFD tool across servers is badly needed in the game to speed up group formation for flashpoints. Flashpoints that are a HUGE part of the game being almost neglected, unless you have close friends or a guild to do them for you (which is NOT the case of the majority of players, casuals who log in for a couple ours to get things done).

Time for Bioware and EA think about the 95% of the game population and subscribers. Forget about the elitist. Either that or watch your game become another niche MMORPG striving to keep 300k subscribers a month.

2 months, thats all i can imagine it would be necessary to code a working LFD tool for this game. Evrything else in this game can wait because the lack of interaction in this MMORPG is so colossal that even a cross realm LFD tool is a must to have someone to do things with if you are a casual player.

The only ppl against LFD tool are guild leaders who are afraid of losing their slaves to these and players who are so touchy that they shouldn't even been playing online games where interaction is needed to feel that the world you are playing is alive somehow.

I'm giving this game 2 months to see if LFD tools is implemented or not. If not, i will forget this game ever existed.

I'm seriously doubting it'll be ingame in 2 months sadly. All they've said is they're working on one and they're hoping to put it into patch 1.3, which could be anytime in the next 2 or 4 or 6 months time. Plus there's no guarantee it'll be ready for patch 1.3!

There is actually no downside to a x-server LFG system aslong as /ignore = no grouping with that person int he future. There are far more benefits. The so called killing the community is a downside when there is a very strong community to kill. But there isnt. Same with x-server BGs, sure its fun to have rivals, but IMO its more fun to meet a large selection of people.

I think what people who remember blacklists fondly want is a way to learn from the experiences of others so that they don't have to suffer through a revolving door of jerks before they get all the bad players in their server pool placed on ignore.

Maybe if you could "share" ignore lists with other people?

Or, combining with the queue lobby idea, if when a group is formed you could see how many times each person has been placed on "ignore" and then you can ignore him and drop him from the group quickly.

And when the x-server LFG tool was released the type of people that got blacklisted back in vanilla/bc/early LK got /ignored, so you only had to deal with them in 1 group ever.

It is impossible to blacklist every rude player... we are talking about millions. Wow had about 10 mio accounts at WOTLK, lets say 4 Mio are rude kids, they will still find groups and never change as there are always enough players who dont have them on ignore.

If someone on a server is rude and blacklistet, he can spam chat as much he wants - he wont find groups and has to rethink his behaivour.

For me the xrealm BG´s killed it.

On my server we were used to fight premades, sometimes had fights of 1-2 hours - all this was gone with xrealms as we now met pugs that lost in 6 minutes...

The most important fact in pvp is rivality, it keeps you going.

I dont know yet how the Tor pvp will work with the seperate queue system and rankings but I hope rivality will exist there, else pvp is boring.

The community when it comes to x-server things can still be there, you can have some friends then pug the last guy, or run a pre-made x-server WZ, nothing changes in that aspect. It does however change alot for those with limited time etc. It can mean alot to a person to be able to finish 2-3 instances per day, even with a packed schedule. Something that is fully possible with the current WoW x-server LFG.

I hear "time" a lot of people as an excuse, but its so flawed. My time is very limited, I am a casual and I still dont see a way how a pug group can ever be able to be faster than a self made team.

At cata it took us almost 2 hours at release to finish those heroics, in guild or server selected groups it took us 1 hour max.

If people really have no time, then they would not demand such a gamble tool, where all your time can be wasted to bad be pugs.

IMO it cant get much better than the WoW version, they really did a great job with it, limiting ******s both when it comes to forming groups and when it comes to kicking people. A system that doesnt limit kicking i.e the system we have in ToR now, gives more issues, because those ******s can kick you at last boss to get a friend or guildy in for the kill/finish quest.

Nah the wow system is very bad, a few examples:

- You get into groups with players who have not good enough gear / skill (a filter is needed there)

- You get into groups that stand infront of the final boss, especially as a tank this happened so often. Suxx if you need loot from the previous encounters

- Many dps ninja tank gear, because they "want" to tank someday...

- Kick system doesnt work, I never got kicked myself but many friends were for stupid reasons. And if you really need to kick someone, you cant - we had some trolls while running a guild group, one troll refused to play with us - he kept ninja pulling, flaming etc. nothing you could do. If we had left we would have got deserter buff...

- Deserter Buff that does punish you for leaving bad groups behind

A good LFG tool has many filters, so that you dont need to gamble your team, but that you can select the proper group members manually. Someone that is casual like me should be able to pick casual runs, someone hardcore should be able to select "gogogo run" etc.

/ignore, the easy simple solution for x-server LFG to work, as proven by Blizzard.

Douchebag in your group? Ignore him and never see him again.

Ninja in your group? Ignore him and never see him again.

Leech in your group? Ignore him and never see him again.

Its impossible to ignore everyone, the pool at xrealms is massive. We are talking about millions of players, even if just 1/10 is rude and bad - you will keep meeting them.

Also its not just about rude people, its about who you want to play with.

At wow it happened a lot that the different player types met - hardcores vs. casual, mom with baby vs. impatient kid, old not so skilled vs. young hyper skilled etc.

Those scenarios are the breeding ground for conflict´s and this needs to be adressed for a better gaming quality.

You seem to be under the impression that everyone from every other server is horrible.

Maybe you should be a little less xenophobic and embrace the fact that his is an MMO, and currently it's so limited that it doesn't feel like one.

If you don't want to use the tool, don't use it. It's mostly for the use of people who have small guilds or are levelling.

You don't need it or want it, that's fine, don't use it and let those who do need it have it.

Would you rather let someone enjoy the game, or see the subscription numbers fall. Because they are currently falling, make no mistake about it, and this is one of the reasons why.

I honestly don't understand how people can be so against improving the game.

It is impossible to blacklist every rude player... we are talking about millions. Wow had about 10 mio accounts at WOTLK, lets say 4 Mio are rude kids, they will still find groups and never change as there are always enough players who dont have them on ignore.

If someone on a server is rude and blacklistet, he can spam chat as much he wants - he wont find groups and has to rethink his behaivour.

On my server we were used to fight premades, sometimes had fights of 1-2 hours - all this was gone with xrealms as we now met pugs that lost in 6 minutes...

The most important fact in pvp is rivality, it keeps you going.

I dont know yet how the Tor pvp will work with the seperate queue system and rankings but I hope rivality will exist there, else pvp is boring.

I hear "time" a lot of people as an excuse, but its so flawed. My time is very limited, I am a casual and I still dont see a way how a pug group can ever be able to be faster than a self made team.

At cata it took us almost 2 hours at release to finish those heroics, in guild or server selected groups it took us 1 hour max.

If people really have no time, then they would not demand such a gamble tool, where all your time can be wasted to bad be pugs.

Its impossible to ignore everyone, the pool at xrealms is massive. We are talking about millions of players, even if just 1/10 is rude and bad - you will keep meeting them.

So you can't ignore every jerk-except on your server? There are possibly thousands there-your ignore list isn't that large. I hope you bought the extra large notebook to write down all those names.. and be sure to tell everyone in general all about how that player stole 'your' loot.

So you'd rather wait and hope to get a warzone in your schedule because Darthas and his premade are your rivals, as opposed to getting a random group? Unless you run premades yourself and crave 'challenge' (i.e. other premades) what difference does it make if they are from another server? With ranked warzones premades that was challenge won't be queueing with the unwashed pug masses anyway.

So Cata heroics were tuned to be more difficult-and BC heroics needed a key to even be

allowed inside. What does either have to do cross server LFG?

Self-made teams are better based on what? The threat of blacklisting? How is 'lf tank for FE' going to guarantee a better player than a LFG matchmaking? I'm honestly curious-does server-only grouping magically make better players that clear content faster than those filthy anonymous cross server pugs?

So I have 1 hour to run a flashpoint. I can either 'gamble' with the chance of getting incompetent or jerk players through LFG, or 'gamble' with spamming general and whispers hoping to get enough players to actually get the run finished before I have to go. I know what I'd put my money on.

Well... that's definitely coming to swtor... they've already announced it.

That has nothing to do with cross server lfg...

Cross server lfd for my mid level guardian alt.

1. queue for flashpoint
  2. queue pops in < 1 minute, sinec I'm a tank
  3. run flashpoint in an hour to an hour and a half (assuming we actually have some problems).

total time elapsed: 1.5 hours

1. start looking for a flashpoint
  2. get an invite after 15 minutes
  3. Keep looking for a healer
  4. Keep looking for a healer
  5. Keep looking for a healer
  6. Lose one of the dps
  7. Keep looking for a healer and a dps
  8. Keep looking for a healer and a dps
  9. Keep looking for a healer and a dps
  10. get another dps
  11. Keep looking for a healer
  12. Keep looking for a healer
  13. Keep looking for a healer
  14. After 2-3 hours, give up and log off

total time elapsed 2-3 hours, no flashpoint run.

Eh most of my pug lfd groups finished them in less than 1.5 hours, and a good portion were right on the 1 hour mark.

False... if people have no time, they want to remove the gambling from finding a group so that it can be scheduled into their time appropriately.

With a cross server lfg tool, I can count on getting through a flashpoint in < 2 hours. Even if the group doesn't finish in that amount of time, you can count on doing something, and if you have to leave it doesn't negatively affect the group.

Without one, there's no point in even looking, because I can't count on even getting a group in that amount of time.

- You get into groups with players who have not good enough gear / skill (a filter is needed there)
This is very, very rare, and is only an issue with the top end heroics. It does not apply to low-mid level dungeons (which can be completed even if your naked), or even non-heroc level 81+ dungeons.

If you need the game to filter out the bads for you, then you are the person with the skill problem.

- You get into groups that stand infront of the final boss, especially as a tank this happened so often. Suxx if you need loot from the previous encounters
Eh, I don't mind this; if the group is almost done, then I get a fast dungeon, a quick loot, a daily heroic out of the way and can requeue and get another group instantly.

- Many dps ninja tank gear, because they "want" to tank someday...
I've run into this twice in ~1000 pug runs, and 4 times before lfd, plus real ninjalooting in Everquest, even back before you could server transfer or name change.

0.2% of the time is better odds than I had without lfd.

Kick system doesnt work, I never got kicked myself but many friends were for stupid reasons. And if you really need to kick someone, you cant - we had some trolls while running a guild group, one troll refused to play with us - he kept ninja pulling, flaming etc. nothing you could do. If we had left we would have got deserter buff...
I've never had a problem; If you can't kick people then you overuse it.

Deserter Buff that does punish you for leaving bad groups behind
It encourages people to stick with their groups and work through the issues, which is a good thing in my opinion.

The same is true single server. There are new jerks born on your server every minute.

Also its not just about rude people, its about who you want to play with.
If you want to control who you want to play with, you don't actually want to pug. Pugging is where you group with people you don't know. You want to run with guildies and friends (people you know). You're free to continue doing so, even if they add a cross server lfg tool.

So this isn't an argument against cross server lfg... it's just a statement of preference that you prefer running flashpoints with people you know rather than pugging, which isn't relevant to the discussion at all.

Edited by ferroz

I've stated it before, we have a same server LFG being repaired.

I've also said that IF you get your cross server LFG because you desire, want, wish for it, then you must accommodate those people who do not wish it, desire it, or wish to "experience" it and all it's short comings.

Just saying "if you don't like it, then don't use it" to those people who do not wish to is short sighted, petty, greedy, and selfish.

You want, you want, you want and to heck with anyone who does not agree with you, because you want it, therefore you must be right, but that is not the case. You have no proof, that other than being too simplistic to use, that there are any true benefits involved that out weigh the concerns of so many others.

If you get cross server how do you propose to accommodate those people who do not want it in any form? Those people still deserve "the same content" as what you get, but without a flawed system. Those people should be catered to as well as just you.

If you are unwilling to allow for those people who don't want to use this system, than you are unworthy of getting the system as it just proves your lack of concern for anyone but yourself. So what are you willing to do?

Edited by Esproc

I see people in here love to be negative.

I've played WoW since release, so 7 years, with a total of maybe 3 months break from it. I've had very few incidents with ******s in that game when it comes to dungeons.

As I said in this thread earlier (I think it was this thread), Maybe one out of ten instance runs had an ****** in them, if even that often. Thats not alot. But on the otherhand we've had the option to vote kick them or just drop group and requeue if wanted.

So lets say it takes me 15 minutes to find a group, with a rate of one ****** per ten runs it mean I spend 150 minutes in queue or 165 minutes in queue if I leave the group with an ****** instead of kicking him. To run 10 instances during a week you can expect to queue for anywhere between 5-10 hours depending on how populated your server is or what time you are on. And then you might run into issues during the instance and instead of kicking the deadweight and have a new member in minutes. You need to kick him, get out of the instance and go LFG on the fleet, instead of being able to continue progressing inside the FP while looking for a new member.

I'm playing from Sweden on US servers. Did so in WoW and doing it here. I could log on at any time of the day and run an instance within 15mins if I liked in WoW, here it wont happen, because of the lack of x-server queues.

Games are supposed to be fun, you should not have to sit and spam a chat for an hour to get a group, that gives you nothing worth your $15.

Uh, no... we don't have same server lfg, so it can't be currently broken, and therefore it's not possible that it's being repaired.

same server lfg doesn't help the servers that have low population; it doesn't help the servers that have a high population when someone plays off hours; it doesn't help the servers that have a high population for low-mid level flashpoints.

That why people were posting multi-hour queues in RIFT when they added single server lfg; that's why I had a multi hour wait when we had a tank, healer, support and 1 dps and just needed a 2nd dps (and could have taken any roll, as the tank, healer and support were also queued as dps). That's why there was a guy who posted a 12 or 16 hour screenshot from gnarlwood (the 5th most populated server at the time) when trying to do a mid 20s dungeon

I've also said that IF you get your cross server LFG because you desire, want, wish for it, then you must accommodate those people who do not wish it, desire it, or wish to "experience" it and all it's short comings.

Just saying "if you don't like it, then don't use it" to those people who do not wish to is short sighted, petty, greedy, and selfish.

If you don't like using it, then don't use it....

If you don't like to go fishing, then don't go fishing. Don't rail at people that like fishing and call them short sighted, petty, greedy, and selfish just because they say: "if you don't like to go fishing, just don't go fishing."

If you don't like to watch football, then don't watch football. Don't rail at people that like watching football and call them short sighted, petty, greedy, and selfish just because they say: "if you don't like to watch football, just don't watch football."

If you don't like to play a bounty hunter in SW:TOR, then don't play a bounty hunter in SW:TOR. Don't rail at people that like to play a bounty hunter in SW:TOR and call them short sighted, petty, greedy, and selfish just because they say: "if you don't like to play a bounty hunter in SW:TOR, just don't watch play a bounty hunter in SW:TOR."

If you don't like to group cross server, then don't group cross server. Don't rail at people that like grouping cross server and call them short sighted, petty, greedy, and selfish just because they say: "if you don't like to group cross server, just don't group cross server."

You want, you want, you want and to heck with anyone who does not agree with you, because you want it, therefore you must be right, but that is not the case.
You're not making any sense here.

We're not saying "no you're example X is wrong because we want cross server" ... people say "no you're example X is wrong because of Y and Z"

We have said why we want it; we've asked for you to give a valid reason for us to not get it. You haven't offered one. You've blamed cross server for things that it doesn't cause. You've attributed things to single server that simply aren't true. You've yet to show anything negative that is actually caused by adding cross server lfg, you just assert that it's true because you believe it to be true and demand that we take your belief as evidence.

You have no proof, that other than being too simplistic to use, that there are any true benefits involved that out weigh the concerns of so many others.
Right now several people have shown benefits (some of them mathematically)

You have yet to show that any of your concerns are real.

Benefits that have been demonstrated outweigh concerns that have not been demonstrated.

If you get cross server how do you propose to accommodate those people who do not want it in any form?
Tell them not to use it.

Those people still deserve "the same content" as what you get, but without a flawed system.
They do get the exact same content as what I get, and don't have to use the cross server lfg system.

Those people should be catered to as well as just you.
Sure, ask for whatever you want, just don't demand that they not add things that other people want.

If you are unwilling to allow for those people who don't want to use this system, than you are unworthy of getting the system as it just proves your lack of concern for anyone but yourself. So what are you willing to do?
I'm willing to let you demonstrate that any of your concerns are real, and I'm willing to let you ask bioware for whatever you want them to add (and not something you want them to refrain from adding) Edited by ferroz

You want, you want, you want and to heck with anyone who does not agree with you, because you want it, therefore you must be right, but that is not the case. You have no proof, that other than being too simplistic to use, that there are any true benefits involved that out weigh the concerns of so many others.

If you get cross server how do you propose to accommodate those people who do not want it in any form? Those people still deserve "the same content" as what you get, but without a flawed system. Those people should be catered to as well as just you.

I'm sorry but I'm having a hard figuring out exactly what you are trying to say.

Are you trying to say that people who don't want any LFG will be forced to use it anyway? Are you trying to say that people who want single server but not cross-server will be forced to use the cross-server system?

Are you trying to say that cross-server is bad and its benefits are outweighed by the costs?

I'm sorry but I'm having a hard figuring out exactly what you are trying to say.
I suspect that he's writing it in some other language and then translating it online. He's had a pretty severe problems in the past trying to make himself understood.

Those players don't have to use it-they can spam general and whisper-harass players, just like now. How are they being locked out of content by a cross-server option being available?

I'm opposed to dual spec because it dilutes roles. Does that mean that introducing it would be refusing to cater to players like me and Bioware is being petty, greedy, short-sighted, and selfish it?

How does single-server LFG help the players on lower population servers at the moment? What's your plan to help them? Tell them to reroll?

If players go for the path of least resistance then what does that say about the current system?

The people that hate the very idea of cross-server pugging due to the destruction of the mythical 'community' DON'T HAVE TO USE THE TOOL. How is this petty, greedy, and selfish? Join a guild and you won't ever have to deal with those horrid pugs again, no matter what hive of scum and villainy they call their home server.

Let me guess-you think that people are automatically all jerks if there are no consequences. There are no consequences period-it's a video game that stops being relevant when you log out. The supposed threat of 'blacklisting' these 'problem players' won't stop them from being jerks to people on their own server. So what reason does that leave for opposing the cross-server? Immersion? More fun to spam general and whisper people?

I enjoyed this game when I started playing in December and now have given up because at this time there is no hope of getting flashpoints and heroic missions done on my server. I've repeatedly asked for help from Bioware to no avail, they say wait for 1.2 however I don't think patch 1.2 will do much of anything to change the way things are. When you have a server and there may only be 6 people on a planet in peak times the LFG tool on just that server won't work not enough people.

I enjoyed this game when I started playing in December and now have given up because at this time there is no hope of getting flashpoints and heroic missions done on my server. I've repeatedly asked for help from Bioware to no avail, they say wait for 1.2 however I don't think patch 1.2 will do much of anything to change the way things are. When you have a server and there may only be 6 people on a planet in peak times the LFG tool on just that server won't work not enough people.

1.2 will not help you at all in finding groups for Flashpoints. And when they do add a same server only LFG....and you happen to be on a low pop server...it will not help you then ether. Time proves all things and my sub runs out this July, so that is how long BioWare has to show me they can provide the right tools for me to do end game content. A same server LFG tool will not cut it on my server. For PVE....they can do whatever they want for PVP, I am not into that.

Edited by Valkirus

I honestly don't understand how people can be so against improving the game.

This is just an opinioin though, Not all players feel this improves the game. Even the devs were dead against it. We all are different. Some want community, some want social and some want ROOOAR badge/ratio. We all are different and x-server doesnt fit in with all gaming styles.

This is just an opinioin though, Not all players feel this improves the game. Even the devs were dead against it. We all are different. Some want community, some want social and some want ROOOAR badge/ratio. We all are different and x-server doesnt fit in with all gaming styles.

That is true. The big difference is..those of us who want a cross server LFG for PVE are not trying to force our opinion on those who donot want to use it. Now...sub numbers which BioWare is looking at I am sure..is not a opinion..but facts. And no matter how the developers may personally feel about a cross server LFG tool for PVE, they should be more concerned about keeping most subs and providing thier paying customers the tools they need to experence the game as it should be. Don'nt you think? :cool: