I wanna marry the lizard

moowart

So I know that there is some interspecies freakiness go on in the SWTOR world.. also know there is talk of same gendered relationships coming up and its all good..

But

Despite finding Nadia Grell a huge annoyance I was forced to marry the boring whiny cow...

the truth is I wanted to marry Qyzen the lizard.. he /she/ it makes me at least laugh and not cringe irregardless of species..

i would definitely marry it for the scorekeeper... at least it is interesting .. and its not about tapping it ... but rather being allowed to marry the lizard of my choice irregardless of species.

This is not a troll or a putdown on other politics going on in game .. I dont care about kissing scenes.. but I would sincerely like to divorce Nadia the whiny teen omg she so hawt and i am alone with a computer animation machine and marry the companion of my choice

Hes a guy, so you know.

Well guy gal or other.. dont care ... after the getting jiggy with it is gone you are still left staring at that person when it comes to being married..

I dont care if my toon gets jiggy with the lizard or we are forced to have side relations to satisfy primal urges...or even if there is no getting jiggy with it at all ...

Qyzen is at least interesting.. Nadia is not .. am glad too that others are also wanting their more interesting alien counterparts over the standard

Seems stupid twi'leks are sexy hoes in brothels but have to marry the human

I despise the lizard, his language and voice are just annoying to hear. Unlike Khem Val, I got tired of hearing Qyzen speak almost instantaneously.

Pity I can't kill him. Thanks for catering to the carebears Bioware!

I despise the lizard, his language and voice are just annoying to hear. Unlike Khem Val, I got tired of hearing Qyzen speak almost instantaneously.

Pity I can't kill him. Thanks for catering to the carebears Bioware!

Well each to their own.. you want to marry Khem I want Qyzen....

Lol catering to carebears? If they were maybe I would have Qyzen over Nadia marriage wise... as things would have it I doubt you are able to marry Khem as he is not human .. Carebears? Lol

I wanted Zenith - at least he had a interesting charecter.

/nod

My Sage is a Twi'lek, so she definitely has a thing for Zenith, but Qyzen is like her AFF (alien friend forever). She's very fond of him in a big brother sort of way.

I want to get busy with a togruta male.

Oh yeah and this. They're totally hot. You can't even flirt with any of the NPC ones. Lame.

Edited by TheDancingHare

I wanted to push Qyzen out an airlock. Annoying voice and deeply stupid dialogue about the "Scorekeeper."

Also, OP, gotta play the annoying Internet pendant here: "Irregardless" is not a word.

Edited by Dayfax

rofl and everyone thinks i'm wierd for being obsessed with vector

after watcher X saw me "work" in the field... my char dosen't care about prying eyes anymore, those killik are pretty much like your partner's annoyingly curious cat that you find sitting and staring at you afterwards, all " well..that was interesting"

xalek would be interesting... i wonder if its polygamy only, or if it's a rank thing ( aka a high ranking female could do polyandry, if so, count me in :D )

blizz.... well hes just plain easy to please, i like that in a guy :D

khem val

im not sure about inquiz story... but i heard bits and pieces...the idea of your old master gaining lucidity/control at akward moments would be... well akward

then theres good old fasioned wookie love...

eh you might want to be female when romancing the lizard, he does not seem like he would be fond of guy on guy action. you tried to stick something there, hed probably chop it off. Though even as a female, certain things being ...... Scaly could be a bit rough.

eh you might want to be female when romancing the lizard, he does not seem like he would be fond of guy on guy action. you tried to stick something there, hed probably chop it off. Though even as a female, certain things being ...... Scaly could be a bit rough.

as someone whos sadly got too much knowledge on the revelant biomechanics... nope...aint scaly

some reptiles even have 2 !

Just strikes me that the SWTOR world is soo vast. In the movies Jabba keeps slaves with sexual/ romantic of all types for his own amusement...so it seems anything goes romantically in the SWTOR world.

When I think of the possibilities for the hell of it for romance, so many companions go to waste, from popular Khem who am told wants to nom on people heads to Blizz, Skage, Broonmark, Scorpio, Zenith Bowdaar and others ...

Not being real life in a game that has 'choices'... just dont see why I am stuck with the stereotype blond teen, hot male thing

Also, OP, gotta play the annoying Internet pendant here: "Irregardless" is not a word.

*winks irregardless is not not a word its just under dispute some calling it an american colloquialism XD

PPS also if Qyzen has 2 then I am either very lucky or very scared... either way better then Nadia who has only same ols same old to offer .. lol could you imagine it?! FOR THE SCOREKEEPER!!!

So I know that there is some interspecies freakiness go on in the SWTOR world.. also know there is talk of same gendered relationships coming up and its all good..

But

Despite finding Nadia Grell a huge annoyance I was forced to marry the boring whiny cow...

the truth is I wanted to marry Qyzen the lizard.. he /she/ it makes me at least laugh and not cringe irregardless of species..

i would definitely marry it for the scorekeeper... at least it is interesting .. and its not about tapping it ... but rather being allowed to marry the lizard of my choice irregardless of species.

This is not a troll or a putdown on other politics going on in game .. I dont care about kissing scenes.. but I would sincerely like to divorce Nadia the whiny teen omg she so hawt and i am alone with a computer animation machine and marry the companion of my choice

wow merry lizaed have lizard kids and feed them crickets O_O fun life....

Well guy gal or other.. dont care ... after the getting jiggy with it is gone you are still left staring at that person when it comes to being married..

As someone who has been in a relationship for 25 years so far and still deeply in love, absolutely that getting jiggy is the least of the issues. That you have a deep personal bond with your partner, respect and care, that you make each other laugh is far more important.

Qyzen is at least interesting.. Nadia is not .. am glad too that others are also wanting their more interesting alien counterparts over the standard

I am really dreading that my male Sage is going to have to marry something of the opposite sex as it stands. It's bad enough seeing the "Flirt" option when he's talking to some female.

Qyzen is an honourable hunter, he cares about things similar to my toon, and he isn't one to stuff the seat cushions with extra padding or spray perfume throughout the ship.